Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Nah! Maryam will make her brother's marriage a tragedy indirectly and will get her happy ending instead πŸ˜†

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: spnfan

Since Zee produces pak dramas for Zee5 they might have some problem with geo channel or the production house or someone working in tere bin. There will be something behind the scenes we are not aware of. Else i highly doubt a little similarity with the ost and the original song is the issue.

High chances are that the copyright strike is because of the OST because only those episodes have been removed where that particular composition has been played.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Wahaj yumna looking ethereal in the photo shoot

The bts of them in that earlier photoshoot in white...πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯... if they had released like that for Eid πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Everyone is crying on insta Twitter FB over TB epis being deleted

Really?

All I see is vm's on IG and YTπŸ˜†

Where is all this hoo haa happening

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Nah! Maryam will make her brother's marriage a tragedy indirectly and will get her happy ending instead πŸ˜†

how is marrying malik boy a good ending. You think they will have their own mini love story, where Maryam love will change him. Btw the character gives off I am rapist vibes, I meant character not actor. Nooooooooo not our sweet maryam. Feed him haya, no I don’t believe domestic abuse is solution to haya madness, just joking.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: columbia

Unless Zee has filed a case of copyright infringement in court, they cannot claim copyright on YouTube, because all Geo has to do is show that they own the copyright for the said music. This β€œsounds similar to our music” is not a copyright or ownership claim, it’s an infringement claim which has no place on YouTube, that place is in court.

All these fans are just doing the usual guesswork or acting before understanding and jumping to conclusions, just ask Geo to state what the issue is. Why is Geo keeping quiet, they are the ones losing money.

The whole thing makes no sense,

Colu, the videos taken down by YT is definitely after courts have ordered to remove it. This is not a sudden action. OST was removed a month back, behind the scenes this issue must be going on from 3-4 months. Geo is a big channel on YT with 34 M subscribers, it is not easy to take down videos of such channel. First the OST was removed then the most recent episode but Geo re-upload it as it is and now 8 episodes are gone.

I doubt Geo will be able to upload any new content till the time this issue is not resolved. Any further new infringement, YT will either demoneitze the videos or will remove the channel.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

how is marrying malik boy a good ending. You think they will have their own mini love story, where Maryam love will change him. Btw the character gives off I am rapist vibes, I meant character not actor. Nooooooooo not our sweet maryam. Feed him haya, no I don’t believe domestic abuse is solution to haya madness, just joking.

There is going to be new entries in the show. Haris Waheed and Asim Mehmood, one of them will play Haya's boyfriend or husband.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

And I highly doubt Zee music did total check of the episodes. They randomly selected them and put claim. Because we still have behaya dancing on the ost episode up 🀣

Haya dance is on the female OST. The main issue which I feel is the beats, tune and lyrics of "Tujhe karke dikha dunga" in main OST which is very similar to hook line of "Mera Intekam Dekhegi" .

Female OST is a bit different.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Wasn't Zindagi Gulzar Hai on Netflix a year ago. They have removed the OST after the reupload on YT. Huge chances that they gave the OST rights solely to Netflix.

They cannot because Netflix is not a music company. And the agreement with Netflix is territorial and time bound for already released shows or shows that are not produced by Netflix.

regarding court case of copyrights between Zee and Geo, believe me if this was the case, it would have been a huge copyright case, because copyright is usually territorial, for them to file a case and even have a hearing, is a big deal even from an academic intellectual property rights perspective. No Indian academic forum has covered this case at all. There has been no court case at least in India.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reshamc

Geo is very busy asking important life questions like "do you want a man like Murtasim in your life" on their insta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bebe u missed most important do all men whose wife leaves them look like Murtasim.

I am thinking of framing this and put it up in my hall and send it to all my married cousins. they should also learn something na