TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Now I understood that BW song mera intekam dekhegi made the problem for tere bin thats why they had to remove OST and few episodes that has the ost. Zee took legal action against them.

But I'm feeling so bad TB doing so well.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Bold :- oh no dear, she always intended to trouble murtasim to the extent that he leaves her nd she'll be free... that was her exact plan . She mentioned it quite a few times to haya that she is here for limited time.

It's the soft/caring murtasim that has kinda come out of syllabus for herπŸ˜†

She can deal the egoistic murtasim but she doesn't know how to deal with this caring man. Nd now she at times feel softening towards him but next moment does something nd it feels she is just a hopeless case.

Yeah I know she planned that murtasim leaves her,I know it.

I know her feeling's intensity doesn't matched with Murtasim's but than murtasim is the main attraction also mano na manoπŸ˜…

But yes there is progression but I completely agree she is not that involved in her feelings as much as Murtasim is.

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

If that's what director thinks or planned, than they must include scenes in show for audience to understand characters better.

I mean not everyone is into watching IVs/bts etc. Ppl like me clearly depend on what we are getting in show. I just can't sit through to watch IVs of whole cast. Nd I am sure there will be many like me.

Yeah I was also hell confused with meerab but director's iv did gave me an insight.

Problem us we never got her pov or insight in serial.

But maybe in future we will get this.

Becoz director mentions that there will be scenes where she will be like kya mujhe pyaar ho gya and than nahi nahi aisa nhi ho sakta so I guess we have to wait but still 20 episodes are very long time we should have given more insight of her character.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

edkv S1 was pure love .......loved it

( the ost of edkv is the best ❀️❀️)

yeah , i know ... Here , in katha ankahee - we are complaining about mahaan female lead and in Tere bin , bratty female lead ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ There should be some balance . πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Katha and Meerab should exchange some traits ....

Edkv was class apart and the leads were amazing together. Even after 7 yrs it hurts my heart on how it ended. We never even got a proper love story of the two or them being happy together πŸ˜”. It had such a beautiful story and such great cast. Everyone's acting was also good. Even the younger version of the leads were gold So many tv actors come together for webseries and music videos but why is no one casting namik and Nikita together 😭

Katha is definitely way better written than meerab. Except for them showing her handle everything way too perfectly the way she reacts to a situation is very real and understandable. Also the drama overall has a much more progressive approach than tere bin. But i still don't know how to feel about the ml and FL ending up together. The dude screwed up beyond redemption. He isn't a bad guy but his harkat was way below the belt.

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

8 episode of tere bin are not available 😭

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

I don’t think she ever had any revenge plan , she is too naive and well brought up to think on those lines.

Her first and only attempt at revenge more like escape plan was walk out of ceremony saying No and she might have hoped he wouldn’t sign contract and would call of wedding which backfired and after that we never saw her working on any sort of revenge except asking Murtasim to sleep on sofa . she didn’t even attempt a medium sized rebellion either, which would have resulted in her being kicked out .

Murtasim’s patience and support might have come as a shocker given their history, but even that also is shown as subtle facial reaction (Thanks to Yumna).

Yes the director said that but how on earth do audiences come to this conclusion with ever being addressed.

Her revenge plan was that only that she will irritate them

And I completely agree with everyone who is saying that we are not supposed to watch ivs to understand characyer,its job of team to present it on screen.

I just mentioned that I was also confused its that director's iv made me understand that missing thing which was never addressed in show.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chumu

Even behaya was fine with merrab she was clapping and cheering for meerab on her birthday πŸ˜‚ until kangaan kand happened she lost her mind after that

All the three lost their mind after the kangan kand 🀣

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Actually her wardrobe is only thing in sync with her character .

When in Karachi- Kurtis with jeans

When in Hyderabad (before marriage) - wear those salwars that any typical city girls can find in wardrobe when in emergency

Post marriage- Initially those am not interested type cotton salwars and then slowly moved to shiffon kameez as days passed.

Her wedding and walima look I decided to block out. They could have really done a lot better especially with colour, as Yumna looks beautiful in her real life.

I agree however it's not just dress at some places her makeup is also not done well. Like in next episode promo she is looking a bit orangish.