Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry

That is what many of us were asking!
One scene to understand her feelings or thoughts on this marriage
? Does she want to stay in or wants more time and space or she wants to dissolve it.

So far her char is going with flow and reacting to situation as it comes.

It'll be actually easier for fans to understand. So far I am very confused about what she exactly wants.

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

What with this geo has removed few episodes from YouTube...omg they had so many views.

That so dumb taking off the episodes.

I can't believe it...TB doing so well thats with removing the episode because of one stupid song. They removed the best episodes.

Are they going to upload in future then.

Who knows may be geo team will sort things by editing ost part from episodes nd upload it again.

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I had the same doubt but than I watched director's interview.

I was always comfused that what was she even planning while deciding to marry him beside her childish revenge what was her long term motto..she want to be in relationship or not.

But director's interview cleared that she do want to be in relationship,she made him sign contract just to buy time,she do love him but unable to come in terms with her inner conflict.

I can now better understand her.

If that's what director thinks or planned, than they must include scenes in show for audience to understand characters better.

I mean not everyone is into watching IVs/bts etc. Ppl like me clearly depend on what we are getting in show. I just can't sit through to watch IVs of whole cast. Nd I am sure there will be many like me.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Who knows may be geo team will sort things by editing ost part from episodes nd upload it again.

Hopefully as TB doing so well globally. I am very sad now

TR_19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

watch it on geo app . You can search on google - terebin - geo πŸ‘

Thank you its working fine now.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I had the same doubt but than I watched director's interview.

I was always comfused that what was she even planning while deciding to marry him beside her childish revenge what was her long term motto..she want to be in relationship or not.

But director's interview cleared that she do want to be in relationship,she made him sign contract just to buy time,she do love him but unable to come in terms with her inner conflict.

I can now better understand her.

I don’t think she ever had any revenge plan , she is too naive and well brought up to think on those lines.

Her first and only attempt at revenge more like escape plan was walk out of ceremony saying No and she might have hoped he wouldn’t sign contract and would call of wedding which backfired and after that we never saw her working on any sort of revenge except asking Murtasim to sleep on sofa . she didn’t even attempt a medium sized rebellion either, which would have resulted in her being kicked out .

Murtasim’s patience and support might have come as a shocker given their history, but even that also is shown as subtle facial reaction (Thanks to Yumna).

Yes the director said that but how on earth do audiences come to this conclusion with ever being addressed.

TR_19 thumbnail

I am not in twitter why can't the fans claim to re upload the video again for viewers demand.

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
So pretty 😍😍 Kaash Yumna ki koi achi styling kr deta TB me is tarah. Can't get over her shadi ka getup
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: TR_19

I am not in twitter why can't the fans claim to re upload the video again for viewers demand.

It's a legal issue. Fans can't do anything. Probably courts have ordered to take down the epsiodes till any infringement has been removed from the videos.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

8 episodes removed? What is Geo doing? They need to get rid of the manhoos ost now! Bohot hua ab 😡