Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

Youtube Thumbnail are always misleading.

Shooting of TB have been completed 1 month back. This shoot is recent and is not for TB.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

May be but I didn't feel like it... she does nothing which give even slightest of hint that she wants to stay in this relationship or wants reassurance from him.

I think she is confused . She herself doesn't know what she wants. Nd probably she'll not going to realize it until she actually lose murtasim( short separation) nd than realize what he means to her.

More than haya, meerab herself is a trouble for meerasim...

She want to be with him but comfused...

I think even to start with,she herself didn't knew the future of their marriage,she herself never intend to break this marriage but was okay if murtasim would have done that but now the way she was mein larachi nahi jaungi murtasim ke pass rahungi,she now doesn't even want murtasim to give up on her...

Its difficult for her to voice out or understand it right now.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

May be but I didn't feel like it... she does nothing which give even slightest of hint that she wants to stay in this relationship or wants reassurance from him.

I think she is confused . She herself doesn't know what she wants. Nd probably she'll not going to realize it until she actually lose murtasim( short separation) nd than realize what he means to her.

More than haya, meerab herself is a trouble for meerasim...

That is what many of us were asking!
One scene to understand her feelings or thoughts on this marriage? Does she want to stay in or wants more time and space or she wants to dissolve it.

So far her char is going with flow and reacting to situation as it comes.

Edited by Winterberry - 1 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What with this geo has removed few episodes from YouTube...omg they had so many views.

That so dumb taking off the episodes.

I can't believe it...TB doing so well thats with removing the episode because of one stupid song. They removed the best episodes.

Are they going to upload in future then.

Edited by TR_19 - 1 years ago
FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: midniteangel

Yea it doesnt suit d scenes at all... better remove it or atleast mute it to avoid this copyright claimπŸ˜”

I don't know what they thought while making male version of ost .. murtu is everything opposite to ost lyrics. Whenever they play ost for Murtu, it never matches with situation.

Ost was good to listen alone but show can go without it... it'll not affect the episodes even a bit.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Winterberry

That is what many of us were asking!
One scene to understand her feelings or thoughts on this marriage? Does she want to stay in or wants more time and space or she wants to dissolve it.

So far her char is going with flow and reacting to situation as it comes.

I had the same doubt but than I watched director's interview.

I was always comfused that what was she even planning while deciding to marry him beside her childish revenge what was her long term motto..she want to be in relationship or not.

But director's interview cleared that she do want to be in relationship,she made him sign contract just to buy time,she do love him but unable to come in terms with her inner conflict.

I can now better understand her.

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

yeah probably. Bekar ke drama. That’s what I think. When something is famous people like to attack. If TB wasn’t popular no one wud even notice

Exactly. Nd TB us not the only exception which has similar music or whatever.. itna bhi kya bawal.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

If you want to watch epis , they are on geo app . All the episπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ . They are not blocked there . Otherwise , twitter ek ott platform Banjara hai , when ever epi releases . πŸ‘πŸΌ i am being optimistic , but i am giving you options ... In case

How come they removed the episodes from YouTube? How can I watch the episode any link?

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: midniteangel

In twitter, they said its bcoz TB pushed billi song to 2nd position in YT trending list, so zee is trying to remove TB from trending list, so billi song can get 1st position..

WTF is this πŸ˜†

Btw what's this billi song😳

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Haan ,,,,, live bhi dekh sakte ho 8:30 baje , if they don't release epi on you tube πŸ₯Ί

Is app available outside Pakistan ?