Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Kusum jabse gayab hui hai thread over hi nahi horaha.

😆😆

Haan , pata nahi she is gayab since yesterday
Edited by Madhuilove - 1 years ago
Tvluvrk thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruti46

Hello all.

After a year i came back to pak fandom. Last show I watched was Chaudhary and Sons. Tried mere humsafar but that ending😡.

Coming to TB, I came across this show from galaxy lollywood's . They made a video about iconic pool show and I was like what a "pool scene "and iconic in 2023?? I am seeing such scenes in Itv from last 10-15 years. I sometimes watch Something Haute too. So I checked out their reviews and they had very good things to say about the show. And aamna mentioned Mills and boons . That decided for me to watch this show🤣

And i finished all episodes just before copywrite strike happened. So apart from those 2 slaps and obvious glitches show is entertainment. Don't ask for logic, ignore stupidity, haya and you are good. Just pure M&B's stuff . Chem is fire, actors are good , even side characters are good at their job.

IPKNND ki yaad dila di with same fanatic shipping of leads here too ML is married🤣

I am glad I got to know about it when show has completed 20 episodes so not much wait. I am expecting 30-31 episodes🤔

But I prefer they did not drag this and wrap up in 26-28 . Coz we knew there will be a separation and some jhol with maryam. Meerub has to leave murtasims house atleast once😆

Welcome to the madness dear❤.....

Underline - yes i agree😊

Bold- ditto 👍

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: shruti46

Hello all.

After a year i came back to pak fandom. Last show I watched was Chaudhary and Sons. Tried mere humsafar but that ending😡.

Coming to TB, I came across this show from galaxy lollywood's . They made a video about iconic pool show and I was like what a "pool scene "and iconic in 2023?? I am seeing such scenes in Itv from last 10-15 years. I sometimes watch Something Haute too. So I checked out their reviews and they had very good things to say about the show. And aamna mentioned Mills and boons . That decided for me to watch this show🤣

And i finished all episodes just before copywrite strike happened. So apart from those 2 slaps and obvious glitches show is entertainment. Don't ask for logic, ignore stupidity, haya and you are good. Just pure M&B's stuff . Chem is fire, actors are good , even side characters are good at their job.

IPKNND ki yaad dila di with same fanatic shipping of leads here too ML is married🤣

I am glad I got to know about it when show has completed 20 episodes so not much wait. I am expecting 30-31 episodes🤔

But I prefer they did not drag this and wrap up in 26-28 . Coz we knew there will be a separation and some jhol with maryam. Meerub has to leave murtasims house atleast once😆

Welcome to TB forum 🤗🤗

Tulip9 thumbnail

Murtu be like --- Sarkailo takiya jada lage

Screenshot_2023-03-03-09-30-50-46_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

why is his blood that random colour ..is he an alien? did he fall from the sky and Maa Begum raised him

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Word Count: 1

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: FanofAreebsMum

why is his blood that random colour ..is he an alien? did he fall from the sky and Maa Begum raised him

I guess in PTV they don't show blood or red colour wounds..

Tulip9 thumbnail

no PEMRA is alien , they don't allow red colour to be shown ..

Povidone iodine colour that is . Applied generally as on wounds

954014 thumbnail

i also couldnt get over how cheap the sheets and pillowcases looked.. and all the wrinkles..

Tulip9 thumbnail

i also couldnt get over how cheap the sheets and pillowcases looked.. and all the wrinkles..

relaxxxx , abhi thoda Manda chal raha hai