Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: reshamc

Sab log outfits change karenge. But Murtasim ki white shawl is permanent πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Vo meeru ko isi mei lapetna chahta haiπŸ˜†

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Then she would have never been sent out of house and would have grown up in same house like mariyam.

And they would have know since they are in diapers they are gonna get married !

we wud have missed the tashan. Haya wud have realised she had no chance with murtasim πŸ˜†
Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Then meerab would've been living in same house as Murtasim n Murtasim would consider her also as his sister only like mariyam n haya🀣😈

Bohot sahi 🀑 murtu never considered meerab as his blood islia he never looked at her like a sister

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chumu

What If meerab mom never died in the first place tab inki equation kya hoti hogi?

Meerab would have been like mariyam. Have a strong sense of right and wrong but not independent or strong headed.

Murtu and meerab might have also had a crush on each other as well and wouldn't object on getting married to each other.

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
954014 thumbnail

Accha according to you all

Who I'd most handsome pak actor

My take

Wahaj ali

Imran abbas

Ahad Mir

Osman Khalid Butt maybe conventionally .. but he's a 5 rest are all like between 1 and 4

Bilal Ashraf in Janaan otherwise in his latest show he's lost his looks

Edited by FanofAreebsMum - 1 years ago
preciousn905k thumbnail

Then meerab would've been living in same house as Murtasim n Murtasim would consider her also as his sister only like mariyam n haya🀣😈

le...maine socha...murtu ki fir pehli chahat bhi vo hi hoti as kisi aur ka chance nahi hotaπŸ˜†

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think he wud consider her as sis knowing she’s his fiancΓ©. Probably more possessive abt her
Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spnfan

Bilal, wahaj, Danish and ali zafar

Don't like most of the dramas danish taimoor does but i find him very handsome.

Bilal is more handsome and good looking to me than hot or sexy. He is also my ultimate fav pak actor. The only pak actor i follow on insta.

Wahaj is also very handsome and looks way younger than his age. I noticed him the most when i watched ehd e wafa and hoped he had more screentime.

I remember watching sun re sajaniya song on mtv ages ago and having a huge crush on Ali Zafar at that time. He is the only pak celeb i find hot and sexy. I still love sun re sajaniya song. I guess he is the only pak celeb i had a crush on.

Imran Abbas freaks me out with his vampire makeup and i find ahad to be a regular looking guy even though i like his acting in yakeen ka safar and yeh dil mera.

My taste is a little different I find these men little problematic so I would consider them attractive from my point of view

preciousn905k thumbnail

Bohot sahi 🀑 murtu never considered meerab as his blood islia he never looked at her like a sister

yar nahi...maine ye nahi sunna...murtu will jump of a cliff before he says meeru is his sisterπŸ˜†

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Murtu ki pahle chahat k bare mn meru ko kb pata lage ga lols dobara s room s bahar nikal dege use 🀣🀣🀣🀣