Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I love attention to details

look at the way he is holding her it is a claw like grasp symbolizing how he is trapping her in his world, even his other hand is grasping her other arm. Both his holds are secure and strong otherwise she will escape him. It is not a gentle touch of love this is about power.
The band aid finger, it is the hand that fires a gun so it is calloused. And he is grasping her with the calloused hand that holds the weapon shows violence will be part of their relationship and he will need it to keep her tied to him for better or for worst.
They are both in white protagonists of the story. She has a soft sad smile on her face she has accepted her fate to be bound to murtasim forever. He is aggressive in control as he must be to keep them safe and together. The angry stare down and hold screams she is only mine. He is leaning more towards his wife than his mother as he is meerub shield.
Meerub is sitting as she is queen, her body language is upright and regal. Murtasim is slightly slouched towards her, it is not a pose of a king but more of a guard a loyal protector.
Conclusion the ultimate power between the trio is queen meerub, she comes in as prisoner and walks away with everything.

Ma In black the antagonist simple lolzzz

Can you share this script with the director for another show (JA remake)? MeerAsim do the power hungry roles 👌👌👌👌👌

954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

I thought it’s some Turkish actor in the first pic. What a change. 😮

no its the filters..lol and contact lens

gawd!

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

probably didn’t want property to be in outside hands. Also anwar wasn’t in the right mind after his wife’s death. So didn’t mind to this decision

What If meerab mom never died in the first place tab inki equation kya hoti hogi?

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chumu

What If meerab mom never died in the first place tab inki equation kya hoti hogi?

tab murtu pehle se hi sapne suhane saja leta as meeru uske ghar mei hi hoti😆

954014 thumbnail

please post more second hand embarrassment photos of Wahaj from way back please..

Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

I do wonder abt that. Cos then meerab’s mom also had a say in her daughters matter. Anwar seems to be the kind who was in love with his wife and couldn’t bear her loss. I don’t think maa begum wud have been bossing around like this cos meerab’s mom will also be there to take care of stuff
Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I love attention to details

look at the way he is holding her it is a claw like grasp symbolizing how he is trapping her in his world, even his other hand is grasping her other arm. Both his holds are secure and strong otherwise she will escape him. It is not a gentle touch of love this is about power.
The band aid finger, it is the hand that fires a gun so it is calloused. And he is grasping her with the calloused hand that holds the weapon shows violence will be part of their relationship and he will need it to keep her tied to him for better or for worst.
They are both in white protagonists of the story. She has a soft sad smile on her face she has accepted her fate to be bound to murtasim forever. He is aggressive in control as he must be to keep them safe and together. The angry stare down and hold screams she is only mine. He is leaning more towards his wife than his mother as he is meerub shield.
Meerub is sitting as she is queen, her body language is upright and regal. Murtasim is slightly slouched towards her, it is not a pose of a king but more of a guard a loyal protector.
Conclusion the ultimate power between the trio is queen meerub, she comes in as prisoner and walks away with everything.

Ma In black the antagonist simple lolzzz

I love the way u have explained the poster 👏❤️
preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I do wonder abt that. Cos then meerab’s mom also had a say in her daughters matter. Anwar seems to be the kind who was in love with his wife and couldn’t bear her loss. I don’t think maa begum wud have been bossing around like this cos meerab’s mom will also be there to take care of stuff

Yes Meerab's mom would have a say in all that...but marriage tab bhi fix hoti..but aisa forceful treatment nahi hota with meerab..