Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 months ago

It's a decent watch

Hopefully they will not drag it and wrap it up soon

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Is 22 qadam ending with 22 episodes or it will extend ??

It's going to be at least a few more episodes I think. It's not ending with 22

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

It's going to be at least a few more episodes I think. It's not ending with 22

They need to end it early for breaking news coz it's poster of Amar and Hamza

sidnilove thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

They need to end it early for breaking news coz it's poster of Amar and Hamza

Or maybe they'll shift it to another slot? I have no idea how many episodes are left but I think there could be at least 3 or 4 more.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

How's the show going for you all?

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

How's the show going for you all?

It was fine but now they are dragging it

sidnilove thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Oh good that it's ending 🙏

I really used to enjoy this show but the way it changed was terrible and very very disturbing.

Fari had big dreams and the makers make it look like that was her biggest mistake. Like how dare you! How did you get the audacity to have such dreams smiley19

So, according to this show, if you want to do something in life..you need to cross hurdles like losing a loving father, seeing your sister go through domestic violence and then facing accusations from your loved one that you're responsible for his condition smiley24

In the end Fari is going to win or become a cricketer or whatever but at what cost?

The mother should be sent to prison for asking her daughter to continue to stay in Germany. She could have been killed!

Isse accha I'll watch some show like Stand up girl or even Mein..they at least will not break my heart.

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Watched the initial few episodes. Really liked it, but the wait was too long plus couldn't handle two Wahaj shows when Mein got too interesting.

Hope to catch up on this and hope it ends well.

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Oh good that it's ending 🙏

I really used to enjoy this show but the way it changed was terrible and very very disturbing.

Fari had big dreams and the makers make it look like that was her biggest mistake. Like how dare you! How did you get the audacity to have such dreams smiley19

So, according to this show, if you want to do something in life..you need to cross hurdles like losing a loving father, seeing your sister go through domestic violence and then facing accusations from your loved one that you're responsible for his condition smiley24

In the end Fari is going to win or become a cricketer or whatever but at what cost?

The mother should be sent to prison for asking her daughter to continue to stay in Germany. She could have been killed!

Isse accha I'll watch some show like Stand up girl or even Mein..they at least will not break my heart.

I saw clips of wahajs character not being able to play cricket because of his accident...so is it an end for him? He won't recover and play for the county or whatever he was aspiring for?