Posted: 1 years ago

Awww thanks alot ninu... ❤️❤️❤️ Hope so mere followers bhi barh jain😞😞😞😞

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Aimmy good to see you here

And wow you still write so well

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Awww thanks alot ninu... ❤️❤️❤️ Hope so mere followers bhi barh jain😞😞😞😞

Berh jayein gaye, just keep on doing hard work and trust me this hard work will pay off 😳

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello every one, needs help.

Anyone know the name of actress who playing Lisa's role???

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hoping for the best 😍😍😍😍

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Berh jayein gaye, just keep on doing hard work and trust me this hard work will pay off 😳

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Is the new schedule by Green permanent?

Because I truly feel 22 qadam needs two episodes a week, otherwise the story is hardly moving forward. It needs a little more pace to be eligible to come once in a week.

What are your opinions guys?

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Because I truly feel 22 qadam needs two episodes a week, otherwise the story is hardly moving forward. It needs a little more pace to be eligible to come once in a week.

I agree. It really needs 2 episodes for it to move forward. It's quite slow.

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Yeah there should be two episodes per week

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I took a break when I saw that there was only one episode when episode 9 aired. I watched 9 and 10 today.

The match was annoying because of Fari and Liza's clash. They behaved so childishly.

Am I the only one who feels that Junaid does give indicators to Liza that he is interested in her(though he's not)..the way he asked is it a date..the way he complimented her dress..the way he went above and beyond to apologize to her after she got upset about Fari..I kind of feel for Liza..

But I did laugh a lot when Fari crashed the grand proposal 😆

I like the fact that Fari is a little self centered..only bothered about her dream. It will be a learning curve for her..to care about her loved ones..Amber..Karyane and even Sammy.

It's always the women who are perfect and sorted in dramas but it's good to see Junaid being the calm, sorted, stable guy and Fari being the crazy, immature, impulsive one 😛

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

I took a break when I saw that there was only one episode when episode 9 aired. I watched 9 and 10 today.

The match was annoying because of Fari and Liza's clash. They behaved so childishly.

Am I the only one who feels that Junaid does give indicators to Liza that he is interested in her(though he's not)..the way he asked is it a date..the way he complimented her dress..the way he went above and beyond to apologize to her after she got upset about Fari..I kind of feel for Liza..

But I did laugh a lot when Fari crashed the grand proposal 😆

I like the fact that Fari is a little self centered..only bothered about her dream. It will be a learning curve for her..to care about her loved ones..Amber..Karyane and even Sammy.

It's always the women who are perfect and sorted in dramas but it's good to see Junaid being the calm, sorted, stable guy and Fari being the crazy, immature, impulsive one 😛

I think Junaid and Liza are childhood friends, so. Junaid has always been the same with Liza. Before even Liza wasn't noticing all this until her father fed her in the head. It is only then she started taking everything as signals.

Episode 11 gave more insight into Junaid's POV and clarified everything.

The match made me annoyed from both Fari and Liza as well.

But 22 Qadam is my most favorite watch at the moment. The ambience and characterizations, all are refreshing. Except for Liza's father I like everyone in this drama.

Edited by Slender-Rose123 - 1 years ago