Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sidnilove

The show is going well. I love the dad ❤️ He spoke so well about the bond that fathers share with their daughters. Karyanay is such a good friend 😊 Sammy was hilarious in the last episode 😆 she kept saying that she can play but nobody was listening to her 😛

Junaid is great and surprisingly Liza is also alright..

Haina, he is one of the best onscreen father. So, supportive and motivating.

Karyana is super fun and helpful too.

Enjoying karyana fari scenes. Overall a decent watch.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Agree. She doesn't look like someone who's starting out as a player..but then even Wahaj looked a little older when they showed all the guys doing a fitness test.

It's okay I guess..they're playing convincingly on the field and all the excitement and enthusiasm is making up for it 😊

I am happy this show is entertaining, and actors are doing good. I'll check it soon. 😃

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

New Timings Alert ‼️

22 Qadam will air Sunday nights at 8 p.m.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

New Timings Alert ‼️

22 Qadam will air Sunday nights at 8 p.m.

Looks like Green TV loves to clash with sirf Tum first papaji ka show now 22 qadam

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Looks like Green TV loves to clash with sirf Tum first papaji ka show now 22 qadam

But 22 Qadam used to air in this slot before Sirf Tum started airing double episodes.😲

1263643 thumbnail

Why did they change the timing? It was already slowpaced. But it is overall entertaining and refreshing so I'll stick around it. I'm rooting for Junaid and Liza 😳

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

Why did they change the timing? It was already slowpaced. But it is overall entertaining and refreshing so I'll stick around it. I'm rooting for Junaid and Liza 😳

What about junaid and fari 😳

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

What about junaid and fari 😳

They are cute as well, infact I love their scenes especially that chemistry one. It was hilarious. I didn't like Fari much in the starting but now her character grew up on me. I'm rooting for her to achieve her dreams because her struggles feels relatable. I'm glad that they are giving a solid growth to her character.

I like Liza equally because her character has flaws but still she isn't villainous types and do self observation too which is very rare in mean narcissistic girls. She did realize that she did wrong with Fari and apologized on her own when nobody asked her to.

1263643 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/_royal_baisa_21/status/1689645210782081024?t=yOc29tKIin5J34gtFOa91Q&s=19

Junaid is my most favorite character of Wahaj after Rumi. This character is very endearing even more than Basim for me. I just hope that he doesn't suffer like all Wahaj characters.

Edited by Slender-Rose123 - 1 years ago

Was it only one episode today? I watched episode 9. Liza is so irritating and quite has too much superiority complex. Even her father is so weird. Junaid obviously doesn't seem to be interested in her.

Edited by arfanazneen - 1 years ago