Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pickachu

What ambitious has to do with age 😆?

If faisal qureshi and humayeun can play ml so why hareem cannot do this? She is just 31 years old.

I didn't know she is this young. 😲

I know male actors still do younger roles which is funny. 😆 But for a girl who is starting her career as a cricket player I thought she should look younger to be more convincing. 😳

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: awida

I know male actors still do younger roles which is funny. 😆 But for a girl who is starting her career as a cricket player I thought she should look younger to be more convincing. 😳

I guess she will be shown mature later so she is ok for me.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pickachu

I guess she will be shown mature later so she is ok for me.

I thought this drama is about her journey as a player. It will end once she gets success.😃

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

I thought this drama is about her journey as a player. It will end once she gets success.😃

She will become mature in her journey as a player.

I don't know why I don't feel like watching a drama of Hareem Farooq. 😕 She seems a bit old to play an ambitious girl.😳

She is looking fine tho

Also a person can be ambitious at aby age so, it's fine. Yes she does not look like college going girl but when saba qamar can become a student then why not hareem.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

She is looking fine tho

Also a person can be ambitious at aby age so, it's fine. Yes she does not look like college going girl but when saba qamar can become a student then why not hareem.

Yes. In drama land anyone can become whatever he wants. I wish this drama lots of success.

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I binge watched this one and really liked it. I have been singing the song all day 😆

Such a welcome change this drama is..the best part is how layered the characters are. The father is not helpless as most wheel chair ridden fathers are shown to be in dramas..the sister's story is so interesting!! I've always liked Hareem so I'm enjoying watching her here.

Looking forward to more!!

Enjoying watching this one

sidnilove thumbnail

The show is going well. I love the dad ❤️ He spoke so well about the bond that fathers share with their daughters. Karyanay is such a good friend 😊 Sammy was hilarious in the last episode 😆 she kept saying that she can play but nobody was listening to her 😛

Junaid is great and surprisingly Liza is also alright..

sidnilove thumbnail

Agree. She doesn't look like someone who's starting out as a player..but then even Wahaj looked a little older when they showed all the guys doing a fitness test.

It's okay I guess..they're playing convincingly on the field and all the excitement and enthusiasm is making up for it 😊