Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Zenu, Meri Jaan

You, out of all the people in the world, should not be getting overexcited about that. Sometimes I get emotional and say unrealistic things. Do I need to remind you what happened before I started writing the last chapter?

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

It says 8-10 pm. I am so excited!

All green prime time shows are of one hour so why are they giving 2 hours to 22 Qadam? Just curious 🙂

Edited by Slender-Rose123 - 1 years ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

All green prime time shows are of one hour so why are they giving 2 hours to 22 Qadam? Just curious 🙂

Because they'll end it soon with 2 episodes air and pave their way for breaking news

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Zenu, Meri Jaan

You, out of all the people in the world, should not be getting overexcited about that. Sometimes I get emotional and say unrealistic things. Do I need to remind you what happened before I started writing the last chapter?

👀👀👀 Oh no

Maybe because its a Sunday and they wanna keep Sundays for 2 hours shows, or they dont have any other show ready to air at 9pm. And they could be cashing in on Wahajs propularity too.😆 Sundays generally have less competition, so it should be easier for them to grab viewers attention. Maybe after some time when they have a new show ready, they might change this to 1 hour.

They are giving two hours to weekend dramas like siyaah series and this one

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMG these two are going to be so much fun. I am so looking forward to the arguments.

1263643 thumbnail

OMG these two are going to be so much fun. I am so looking forward to the arguments.

They are cute indeed ☺

1263643 thumbnail

I liked both the episodes. Fareeha's character is very weird in terms of attitude, not something I like but I loved the overall concept of her character. The dreams and the ambitions are very relatable. Junaid had less scenes because the story is moving with Fareeha's POV but those scenes were very well directed.

I also liked the role of Fareeha's parents. They were typical and not typical at the same time. I'm looking forward to her sister's story as well. The seatbelt scene was the star of both episodes.

I think Hareem Farooq needs to improve her acting. Her acting wasn't very impressive to be honest.