Who is Anuj's biological mother?

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Who is she? I know his real father is Dukhmukh Shah. 46 years ago after Dukhmukh accidentally broke Leela's jhula, Leela ousted him. He took shelter in a nearby bakery shop. On a stormy night, he had creamy *** with the baker's daughter. They had a love child whom they had to give up for adoption as Leela threatened to throw him off her jhula. 

I want Anuj bio-mom to enter the picture. But, only a little problem. Vanraj-Anuj will turn out to be half brothers. It will be a hurdle to VaNuj's pure romance.

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Please may she be Anuj’s real mother she would be a great Sautan to Leela and would put Deviji and everyone in their place. She would also confront her son for being such a useless simp.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Please may she be Anuj’s real mother she would be a great Sautan to Leela and would put Deviji and everyone in their place. She would also confront her son for being such a useless simp.

as far as I know her son in Saathiya was a simp too? she’ll sing bakery mein kaun tha? 🤣

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Who is she? I know his real father is Dukhmukh Shah. 46 years ago after Dukhmukh accidentally broke Leela's jhula, Leela ousted him. He took shelter in a nearby bakery shop. On a stormy night, he had creamy *** with the baker's daughter. They had a love child whom they had to give up for adoption as Leela threatened to throw him off her jhula. 

I want Anuj bio-mom to enter the picture. But, only a little problem. Vanraj-Anuj will turn out to be half brothers. It will be a hurdle to VaNuj's pure romance.

Excellent write-up. 

@bold, While this is a problem in real life but certainly not on THIS show. Vanraj-Leela ahem ahem 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I have no idea who she is but if she can put Leela, her son, and her useless daughter-in-law in place, I would forever love her, she will be my favorite TV Indian mother after Kanta.😂😂

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Also, I see no problem here, they can share Anupama, they already do as is, now. 🤣 

The only difference, the maa’s can set up a schedule via a PowerPoint presentation to show which sons will Anupama go too on every other day. 

You know MWF she is with first pati babies day, Mr. Shah.🥰Tues/Thurs/Sat, 2nd pati, Mr. Anuj K. 🥰 Sunday ia day of rest.😂  It is a win, win solution.🤔

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

AK's mom, Anu's saas!! 

Anupama will be running between ex-saas, current maa/baa and current saas, ex-saas's souten. Promo tag line "Ek aurat ka batwaara. Anupmaa kis ke liye kichdi banayegi? Jaane ke liye dekhi ye....." 😊

Everyone is eager to see her progressive journey, this will fit the bill. 🤣

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

AK's mom, Anu's saas!! 

Anupama will be running between ex-saas, current maa/baa and current saas, ex-saas's souten. Promo tag line "Ek aurat ka batwaara. Anupmaa kis ke liye kichdi banayegi? Jaane ke liye dekhi ye....." 😊

Everyone is eager to see her progressive journey, this will fit the bill. 🤣

STAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

this is the ultimate Anupamaa conundrum😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

I liked your story but i like this version more. 

Who is she? 46 years ago after Dukhmukh accidentally broke Leela's jhula, Leela ousted him. There was no light in the house. A random guy visited leela's house. Since there was no power she assumed that it's her husband and . On a stormy night, she had creamy *** with the stranger. They had a love child whom leela had to give up for adoption she already too lazy to take care of her own kids and she did not had time to swing on jhoola too. 

I want Anuj bio-father to enter the picture. But, only a little problem. Vanraj-Anuj will turn out to be half brothers. It will be a hurdle to VaNuj's pure romance but baa can't take away his blood relations happiness so she will support anuj and anupama and ask vanraj to find some one else 😆

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

I have no idea who she is but if she can put Leela, her son, and her useless daughter-in-law in place, I would forever love her, she will be my favorite TV Indian mother after Kanta.😂😂

She is the one whose son can bring alive dead people lying in hospitals by screaming at them 😆😆😆