Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

I knew you were going to eventually come backπŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Most people's hearts (here) have turned away from Murtasim.πŸ€“.. and here's you coming in the middle to declare he has your heart...😲🀣

What made it plunge towards him😈... the plunge in the pool?🀬 ☺️☺️🀣

Wait....why are people turning away from Murtasim here? He is better than every other character in the show

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Mujhe rohail ka long term appearance nhi lgta....ye bs kuch epi ke liye hoga or iska wala MU jldii khtm ho jayega so no need for mental asylum maybe🀣

Main prblm is behaya , isko rkha kyu hai ghr me πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ sbse zyada isko support wo idiot mariyam krti hai πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

we now know why her paternal house didn’t take her in.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Wait....why are people turning away from Murtasim here? He is better than every other character in the show

Guys, this thread is done. Idhar aajao

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5320897#162746261

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

More like other characters are dumbed down to make him great πŸ˜† zyada white washing hogai shayad🀣

Originally posted by: Sofna

I knew you were going to eventually come backπŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Most people's hearts (here) have turned away from Murtasim.πŸ€“.. and here's you coming in the middle to declare he has your heart...😲🀣

What made it plunge towards him😈... the plunge in the pool?🀬 ☺️☺️🀣

Meerasim will always have a special corner in my heartπŸ’– there are only few online couples which have managed to make me crazy and no doubt they topped the list😳