Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

She is Anupamaid for a reason πŸ‘πŸΌ

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Thank you for the gifs Anjali!

Our good friend sam had the perfect description. Quoting part of her post below -🀣🀣

🀣🀣

From the look of the clip on YouTube, I found, she hyper tailed all the way from Shah neighborhood to KM in speedy Gonzales style.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Bechari Baa ka bara daard. What a joke!!!!

Even Anuj realized the emotional blackmail and hoped Anupamaa would make a better decision. But nope πŸ™…β€β™€οΈ

I don’t know why at this point he would think his wife would know what right from wrong is much less make a decision based on it. You can lead a horse to water but yor can’t make him or her drink it. Same logic should be used with his stupid wife.

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

I don’t know why at this point he would think his wife would know what right from wrong is much less make a decision based on it. You can lead a horse to water but yor can’t make him or her drink it. Same logic should be used with his stupid wife.

The first thing Anuj should do is take away her business signing authority from his apparent empire. Imagine this foolish person will give money to Toshu as next day Baa asks for it for pari's future.πŸ€ͺ

1257887 thumbnail

However wrong and insensitive i may sound but she deserves to be yelled at.

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

However wrong and insensitive i may sound but she deserves to be yelled at.

That I agree, she needs to be. If anything to get his frustration out.
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

The first thing Anuj should do is take away her business signing authority from his apparent empire. Imagine this foolish person will give money to Toshu as next day Baa asks for it for pari's future.πŸ€ͺ

In case of Anujpama divorce, Anupamaa should be given the whole Kapadia Industries as per the rights accorded to a wife but more so in light of her efforts. She is the reason why it is such a big success. She has enough talent to handle it and her skilled children will help her. 😊

Anyway Anuj will marry Maaya so it's not as if he will have nothing. Her event management business is there which he can join

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

When I first read this because I have never found the clip, I was like what person would blindly trust their spouse they just married in what 2 month relationship, I think. I may be wrong on the time line.

I Saw why he did it with Ankush and Barkha clips, I was like this make sense but that was early October and I was still new and getting the back story but now, I am like who on hell would trust this woman with this much wealthy.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

That is a bomb ready to explode wrong ways but then again he also has the worst home security as a business man with wealth. He isn’t too bright himself.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. I couldn’t be in business with him.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Is it worth watching? My ears hurt listening to BaaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€’

If you want to laugh then watch Baa with her oscar fake performance 🀣

I only watched to get the gifs out of it. Didnt think i would laugh so much πŸ˜†

Anuj's expressions was a bonus 🀣