Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Probably one of the best plastic surgery cases. She looks really good and natural. I guess she is in her 40's too and manages to look younger. I know she has her pics edited too, but I still think she looks quite good.

YourCat thumbnail

For money and fame it us ok to change, otherwise in a relationship it is not ok to change themselves and your partner should be accepting.. Otherwise toxic 

YourCat thumbnail

Can you believe janhvi had problem with her bf change her dressing style while her whole face is change ðŸ¤£

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Exactly. They should be confident with the way they look.

Do producers/managers seriously tell people to get surgery done?!😳

Agree with you generally that natural is the way to go... unless someone has a particularly bad feature... like a beak/ crooked nose where you wish the person does something about it.

also how about hair pieces? Most of the actors out there- Pak or Indian- wear wigs. imo, they are better off for it. 

and hair coloring? The gray hair makes people look older than they need to.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Zahid Ahmed right? That was bad. Which year did Minal get fillers? ðŸ˜† Ayesha Khan’s lip fillers were horrid too urgh.

Hania was so cute before getting all that work done…now the fillers in her face and lips distract me. She was already stunning. 

Nida Yasir is another example ðŸ˜† And there was one actress in Weham who’s face was frozen and botched terribly! 

Only Fawad’s nose job seems to be done well ðŸ˜† 

Mehwish Hayat’s also done so much work but I never found her natural looking…only did I find out later she has literally altered everythingz

Yeah, I think it was most prominent at the beginning of IZN. Later it got better.😆 I dont remember which year Minal got hers, but it was way before Zahid. Even Mansha got some surgery done. And half of the industry takes whitening injections lol.

I didnt know about Fawad....

OMG Mehwish looks so bad now🤢 she was actually pretty before she turned plastic

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Most cosmetic surgeries like botox and fillers are temporary and only last a few months.

So do they have to keep getting it done?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

Agree with you generally that natural is the way to go... unless someone has a particularly bad feature... like a beak/ crooked nose where you wish the person does something about it.

also how about hair pieces? Most of the actors out there- Pak or Indian- wear wigs. imo, they are better off for it. 

and hair coloring? The gray hair makes people look older than they need to.

EWveryone in dramas/movies wears hair extensions...natural reh kya gaya hai😆

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

If changing the way you look gives you more opportunities than you should.

But only and only if you think you want it, not under any pressure.

And one should go to a good plastic surgeon. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Most cosmetic surgeries like botox and fillers are temporary and only last a few months.

But Botox and Fillers are not surgeries

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raijeera

If changing the way you look gives you more opportunities than you should.

But only and only if you think you want it, not under any pressure.

And one should go to a good plastic surgeon. 

And have realistic expectations