Posted: 1 years ago

As long as they look good after it’s done. If it’s botched then It’s over 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: naaznin

Mouni roy surgery made her better looking 

images (1).jpeg

The first picture is just a bad makeup, she used to look better before in my opinion. Lip job ruined her entire face.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

The only plastic surgery that looked fine and better than before is Shruti Hassan's look.

Did not include Kajol and Shilpa Shetty's pics as it seems like they lightened their skin mainly, rather than changing their face shapes. I always prefer natural skin tone over any sort of artificial whitened face.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ffkhan

The only plastic surgery that looked fine and better than before is Shruti Hassan's look.

Did not include Kajol and Shilpa Shetty's pics as it seems like they lightened their skin mainly, rather than changing their face shapes. I always prefer natural skin tone over any sort of artificial whitened face.

shilpa shetty has had nose job etc 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

recent is ananya panday with bbl

what wrong example to set, this procedure has high mortality associated with it

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Clochette

Confidence is something that can easily get destroyed if you haven't got it throughout your youth.

I suppose they would allude to it by pointing out what - in their opinion - is a 'flaw'...

If you haven't the 'right' support system, the danger to 'crack under pressure' can make you do things you otherwise would decline.

For example, I hope that Suhana will not give in to change something...she is beautiful (whatever people write here) and has a very unique and expressive face.

That's why whitening injections have become the norm, people dont even feel comfrtable in dark skin anymore

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

That’s cool. Which means everyone has their own needs and preferences right… and everyone is okay to do whatever they want to, doesn’t make them better or worse than anyone. 😀

But there's a big difference between temporary make up and a permanent surgery.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Things can look extremely exaggerated on screen. Most actresses are usually super skinny because they look larger than what they normally weigh.

A subtle change would not make too much of a difference off screen but would look a lot better on camera.

Some people develop assymetrical features at a later age which are visible on the large screen. Minor tweaks help with that.

But I am not in favour of celebrities who literally buy a new face or race 😆

Yeah same. Only in cases of defects it's understandable. But messing with your looks is very risky as well because you don't know what the outcome will be. Remember Zahid's nose surgery? And Minal's lips?😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Yeah same. Only in cases of defects it's understandable. But messing with your looks is very risky as well because you don't know what the outcome will be. Remember Zahid's nose surgery? And Minal's lips?😆

Zahid Ahmed right? That was bad. Which year did Minal get fillers? 😆 Ayesha Khan’s lip fillers were horrid too urgh.

Hania was so cute before getting all that work done…now the fillers in her face and lips distract me. She was already stunning. 

Nida Yasir is another example 😆 And there was one actress in Weham who’s face was frozen and botched terribly! 

Only Fawad’s nose job seems to be done well 😆 

Mehwish Hayat’s also done so much work but I never found her natural looking…only did I find out later she has literally altered everythingz

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: la_Reine

But there's a big difference between temporary make up and a permanent surgery.

Most cosmetic surgeries like botox and fillers are temporary and only last a few months.