Originally posted by: naaznin

Mouni roy surgery made her better looking 

images (1).jpeg

A good-looking duck.πŸ˜†

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Mouni Roy looked the best during her mahadev days. She should have stopped with the surgeries after that. Now she looks scary

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

Mouni Roy looked the best during her mahadev days. She should have stopped with the surgeries after that. Now she looks scary

It's suits her naagin nad junoon character though.

Ot: I think Aditi Hyadari and even Amrita Puri got some work done, and they look 😍😍😍

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Natural is the way to go. I have never seen anyone look good after plastic surgery.

I think it should only be done in cases where there's no other option, such as injury or accident. Not just to beautify yourself. Everyone is naturally beautiful and should be content with the way they look❀️

Same goes for makeup no? Are you saying you have never applied and will never apply makeup? If so kudos for walking the talk πŸ’ͺ

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: greenletters

To look their best. I guess to fit a better image these producers and managers tell them to have. Though most people don't need surgery, they still get it. 

Exactly. They should be confident with the way they look.

Do producers/managers seriously tell people to get surgery done?!😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: naaznin

Mouni roy surgery made her better looking 

images (1).jpeg

What was wrong with her before? She looks completely fine

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Same goes for makeup no? Are you saying you have never applied and will never apply makeup? If so kudos for walking the talk πŸ’ͺ

I only do make up when I have to.πŸ˜† That's like once a year. Most of the time I don't even bother with lipstick.

The first time I ever got proper make up was probably on my wedding day.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly. They should be confident with the way they look.

Do producers/managers seriously tell people to get surgery done?!😳

Confidence is something that can easily get destroyed if you haven't got it throughout your youth.

I suppose they would allude to it by pointing out what - in their opinion - is a 'flaw'...

If you haven't the 'right' support system, the danger to 'crack under pressure' can make you do things you otherwise would decline.

For example, I hope that Suhana will not give in to change something...she is beautiful (whatever people write here) and has a very unique and expressive face.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

I only do make up when I have to.πŸ˜† That's like once a year. Most of the time I don't even bother with lipstick.

The first time I ever got proper make up was probably on my wedding day.

That’s cool. Which means everyone has their own needs and preferences right… and everyone is okay to do whatever they want to, doesn’t make them better or worse than anyone. πŸ˜€

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why do they need subtle work done anyway

Things can look extremely exaggerated on screen. Most actresses are usually super skinny because they look larger than what they normally weigh.

A subtle change would not make too much of a difference off screen but would look a lot better on camera.

Some people develop assymetrical features at a later age which are visible on the large screen. Minor tweaks help with that.

But I am not in favour of celebrities who literally buy a new face or race πŸ˜†