Thoughts and signs of plastic surgery

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Though I could care less if someone gets it, it's normal in the film industry. Likely everyone has gotten something done, even if subtle. There is no way for me to know what everyone has even done, but of course we can scrutinize and see who has done what, and other times it's not always easy to tell. I wanted to share some pictures of some things I found regarding bad plastic "surgery." I am really intrigued by these procedures and have watched several vides on Hollywood celebs. I wish there was someone bold enough to go through Bollywood, however that person will not be me. Anyway, here are some things to spot...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenletters thumbnail

greenletters thumbnail

Notice the weird fold in the ear. Look at the earrings and then see where the ear is now attached to the cheek in a different way.

greenletters thumbnail

Of course there are many other things that get done, but I think the lips and fillers/botox are the most common among most celebs. I guess you can count rhinoplasty too. From what I know there are ways that you can get botox to shrink the muscles in the face and reduce the jawline without surgery, and even non surgical ways to reduce the nose size. 

In Hollywood there is a popular trend of fox eyes, which makes the eyes very narrow.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Natural is the way to go. I have never seen anyone look good after plastic surgery.

I think it should only be done in cases where there's no other option, such as injury or accident. Not just to beautify yourself. Everyone is naturally beautiful and should be content with the way they look❤️

greenletters thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Natural is the way to go. I have never seen anyone look good after plastic surgery.

I think it should only be done in cases where there's no other option, such as injury or accident. Not just to beautify yourself. Everyone is naturally beautiful and should be content with the way they look❤️

I think there are some celebs who have gotten very subtle work and they look very natural and great. There is a point where it becomes excessive though. Unfortunately the industry is ageist so getting work done and having body dysmorphia is not anything surprising when we see celebs going overboard. 

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I only appreciate Butt surgery, any thing else sucks. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: greenletters

I think there are some celebs who have gotten very subtle work and they look very natural and great. There is a point where it becomes excessive though. Unfortunately the industry is ageist so getting work done and having body dysmorphia is not anything surprising when we see celebs going overboard. 

Why do they need subtle work done anyway

greenletters thumbnail

Why do they need subtle work done anyway

To look their best. I guess to fit a better image these producers and managers tell them to have. Though most people don't need surgery, they still get it. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Mouni roy surgery made her better looking 

images (1).jpeg

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago