Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

She isn't Wahaj's daughter. This child is 2-3 years old and her team on insta pretty much comfirmed she is playing their daughter. Also, Yumna's look is different when they were shooting final episodes. Seperation is definitely coming.

I for one would love separation, the angst will be fun to watch. But Pak dramas mei seperation for 10 episodes and then they come together in last 5 minutes of last episode. That is super se bhi Upar irritating

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: columbia

I for one would love separation, the angst will be fun to watch. But Pak dramas mei seperation for 10 episodes and then they come together in last 5 minutes of last episode. That is super se bhi Upar irritating

I don't think seperation will happen for too long.....max two episodes. They know YumHaj are important for the nos.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Rohail at first appearance Seems too good n polite like a gentleman to me but later on pta nhi kya hua konsa nasha chadhya now he looks worst of all....

Acting like an obsessive lover/stalker with all those pics n writeups, shouting at his servant then making an issue kyunki scratch hua flower vase rkh diya n he don't like broken n used things 😕

N now he will lie tht meerab loves him and stupid Waqas will believe it 🤦‍♀️

. I had a feeling he wud be the reason murtasim Will misunderstand meerab but I am surprised seeing his crazy side. seeing him in last epi it’s like hayas ghost got him.
waqas obviously doesn’t know his daughter. He will believe anything a crazy person says. At least anwar had some sense according to precap. And they have come to qs meerab. She doesn’t even want to see them. maa begum and murtasim will also doubt something is wrong. Otherwise they won’t come back to meet meerab

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: columbia

it was totally like ITV shows ke scenes mei nahi dikhate…ek kissi ne dialogue maara phir dun dhaad music aur sab ke chehra pe camera….😆 Hasan is a fanboy as bad as the rest of us…🤣

Hassan thought tere bin is more like itv shows. So why don’t I show some dramatic music like Ekta shows. 🤣

Hug scenes are rare in Pak shows. Even in MH there was half hug when Hala faints and one small hug when Hala is in hospital bed........baaki mein toh woh bhi nahi hota. Only in movies they show hug scenes 😆😆.

I have also heard about Yumna being a little reserved but she had a back hug scene in PKS. So, maybe it depends on her comfort zone. Regarding TB, i think it must be at the top in Pak show with so many close scenes between the leads..The dance and pull scene , the chain scene.........I haven't seen these kind of scenes in Pak shows. ITV ke liye bahot common hai.

Waise maine itne zyada shows nahi dekhe but I know a little bit about it. 🤣🤣

Why you tagging me in all these intimate scenes discussion 😂

On serious note yes, itni zaida intimacy nhi dekhayi jati pak shows main. Hug is a huge thing in pak dramas 😂

Woh bhi bhot kaam dramas main milti hai. There are few jin main forehead/hand kiss bhi hoti huyi hai, that rarely happened tho. Do you wanna watch those dramas 😂

Edited by NINALOGY - 1 years ago
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why does it have to be this ghisi piti story where Meerab is poor and struggling during their separation? Her get-up suggests so and someone on twitter said her friend pays for her tchild’s hospital visit at one point. Like come on.. can a woman not have a good quality of life without a man? Especially a feisty, educated one like Meerab.

I’ll go cry in the corner about my hopes of a separation track where she is mommying and law schooling together like a lovelorn and pining yet determined badass and Murtasim is desperate to bring her back no matter what. Even accepting a working wife who drives and goes to court kacheri (gasp), Khandan ki izzat be damned.

She isn't Wahaj's daughter. This child is 2-3 years old and her team on insta pretty much comfirmed she is playing their daughter. Also, Yumna's look is different when they were shooting final episodes. Seperation is definitely coming.

Don't tell me it will go in Ekta kapoor serials way, separation, leap daughter and them reunion 🥴

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Why you tagging me in all these intimate scenes discussion 😂

On serious note yes, itni zaida intimacy nhi dekhayi jati pak shows main. Hug is a huge thing in pak dramas 😂

Won bhi bhot kaam dramas main multi hai. There are few jin main forehead/hand kiss bhi hoti huyi hai, that rarely happened tho. Do you wanna watch those dramas 😂

🤣

this reply just made me ROFLMAO!!!

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Don't tell me it will go in Ekta kapoor serials way, separation, leap daughter and them reunion 🥴

Vaise kaunse angle se until now this has not gone ITV way?!?! Of course this is going that way only…