Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I also wanna see jealous Meerab

We already had a glimpse of it. She was upset how haya bring soup for murtasim.

madhuvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Yes it looks like she is taking a child and leaving ..and he is watching it through security monitors. Sigh! When will we get these scenes.

Probably the last 2-3 episodes

yeah , we are getting them falling in love with each other and then separation and then meeting in the end ( hopefully)

I don't want separation track but it's coming

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes it looks like she is taking a child and leaving ..and he is watching it through security monitors. Sigh! When will we get these scenes.

Who's baby is that ?

Are we getting more kind of SR soon? Oh sorry sorry its not ITV...SR will not show😆

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

Hmmm…so I guess…if this is a lot for Yumna…even she can’t resist Murtasim …🤣😳

🤣

On a serious note though, I am not a fan of making any actor do something that they are not comfortable in. Intimacy and abuse both can be shown without in your face projection. In fact most ITV actresses have at one point or the other stated that when SR scenes are pushed by channels for ratings, it’s that day of the shoot, that they are most uncomfortable. These days, thank god in Bollywood they have introduced intimacy coordinators who make the scene so technical, that it’s in editing that the scene is so beautifully intimate but the actors have barely touched each other.

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

Who's baby is that ?

Are we getting more kind of SR soon? Oh sorry sorry its not ITV...SR will not show😆

Please I don’t want to see an SR scene, ITV has ruined it and made it so uncomfortable to watch those scenes, 🤢

I don’t think it’s their kid, I have a feeling it’s the kid of the woman he has brought home. Either she rescued the child and has brought the child to the mother or has helped the mother and child escape. achaaa btw this is all my overimagination at work.

For all you know, it must be Wahaj’s daughter who came to see the shoot and Yumna was playing while Wahaj was changing and some one clicked two photos and faltu mei made my imagination run faster tha Yumna 🤓

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Please I don’t want to see an SR scene, ITV has ruined it and made it so uncomfortable to watch those scenes, 🤢

I don’t think it’s their kid, I have a feeling it’s the kid of the woman he has brought home. Either she rescued the child and has brought the child to the mother or has helped the mother and child escape. achaaa btw this is all my overimagination at work.

For all you know, it must be Wahaj’s daughter who came to see the shoot and Yumna was playing while Wahaj was changing and some one clicked two photos and faltu mei made my imagination run faster tha Yumna 🤓

She isn't Wahaj's daughter. This child is 2-3 years old and her team on insta pretty much comfirmed she is playing their daughter. Also, Yumna's look is different when they were shooting final episodes. Seperation is definitely coming.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
. Look at Hassan in the background. That’s us while watching meerasim 😆 no matter how much they bicker

columbia thumbnail

it was totally like ITV shows ke scenes mei nahi dikhate…ek kissi ne dialogue maara phir dun dhaad music aur sab ke chehra pe camera….😆 Hasan is a fanboy as bad as the rest of us…🤣