Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Dilsha

join the club 😆 yahin Humara plot hai ☺️next week I am waiting to see murtu’s biceps 💪

Oh I am always in the club 😉

Yaar filhal to Mujhe last week ke episodes dekhne hai.. I'll catch up before Wednesday nd join in the pool fun right on time😎

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Rohail at first appearance Seems too good n polite like a gentleman to me but later on pta nhi kya hua konsa nasha chadhya now he looks worst of all....

Acting like an obsessive lover/stalker with all those pics n writeups, shouting at his servant then making an issue kyunki scratch hua flower vase rkh diya n he don't like broken n used things 😕

N now he will lie tht meerab loves him and stupid Waqas will believe it 🤦‍♀️

ditto same opinion on rohail...he's completely berserk over meerab
WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

On the topic of steamy scenes… I read somewhere that Yumna has set some limitations in physical scenes. Moreso than some other Pakistani actresses. (Perhaps someone commented about this on Twitter…lol…the crave is real!) So, I’m guessing that’s why we have these half/ side/ slanted type hugs and can’t hope for more? Sigh.

Also, did you all notice how when she initially burrowed into his chest during the rescue scene, she actually had one end of the shawl in her hand and burrowed her face into that. So the shawl in her hand was “technically” separating her and his chest. Man… when I noticed that I was like… poor frustrated guy. Even after all that drama and working out he had to go through… didn’t even get direct chest contact 🤣!

Edited by WanderingWonder - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

On the topic of steamy scenes… I read somewhere that Yumna has set some limitations in physical scenes. Moreso than some other Pakistani actresses. (Perhaps someone commented about this on Twitter…lol…the crave is real!) So, I’m guessing that’s why we have these half/ side/ slanted type hugs and can’t hope for more? Sigh.

Also, did you all notice how when she initially burrowed into his chest during the rescue scene, she actually had one end of the shawl in her hand and burrowed her face into that. So the shawl in her hand was “technically” separating her and his chest. Man… when I noticed that I was like… poor frustrated guy. Even after all that drama and working out he had to go through… didn’t even get direct chest contact 🤣!

Hug scenes are rare in Pak shows. Even in MH there was half hug when Hala faints and one small hug when Hala is in hospital bed........baaki mein toh woh bhi nahi hota. Only in movies they show hug scenes 😆😆.

I have also heard about Yumna being a little reserved but she had a back hug scene in PKS. So, maybe it depends on her comfort zone. Regarding TB, i think it must be at the top in Pak show with so many close scenes between the leads..The dance and pull scene , the chain scene.........I haven't seen these kind of scenes in Pak shows. ITV ke liye bahot common hai.

Waise maine itne zyada shows nahi dekhe but I know a little bit about it. 🤣🤣

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
madhuvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am so glad Wahaj has 2 shows out , one is giving me depression on Monday and the other giving me a rush on Wed and Thu.

Tere Bin is so entertaining and the fact that screen space is mostly for lead couples makes me happy

Originally posted by: TR_19

How i wish to see murtasim jealous of rohail

Murtasim will burn so bad...meerab will enjoy seeing him burning. 😆

I also wanna see jealous Meerab

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I also wanna see jealous Meerab

Ninu, Geo is in love with MerAsim..They made a Vm for them.. 😆😆

https://youtube.com/shorts/Zpp4fSGigN0?feature=share