Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

How i wish to see murtasim jealous of rohail

Murtasim will burn so bad...meerab will enjoy seeing him burning. 😆

Oh he definitely will and Murtu se toh ek baar pitega Rohail.

1195620 thumbnail

Rohail is truly bewakuf character. Not getting Meerab & now become a stalker-in-making. I think his presence might be somewhat correlated fot the izzat for izzat scene. He & Haya are perfect for anothor lol.

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

It has already surpassed MH popularity. It is getting more views and more TRP than MH and twitter pe people have gone crazy. I loved Halza but twitter & insta pe MerAsim's popularity is on another level.

In just over one month Wahaj insta follower has increased from 1.2 to 1.8 M +.

MashaAllah ❤️❤️ This year truly belongs to wahaj. I think MPHT ost is also quite popular. My cousin doesn’t watch any dramas but yesterday he was asking abt the song.I think reels Also play huge role
Edited by Dilsha - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Dilsha

MashaAllah ❤️❤️ This year truly belongs to wahaj. I think MPHT ost is also quite popular. My cousin doesn’t watch any dramas but yesterday he was asking abt the song.I think reels Also play huge role

MPHT has become more popular because of the song. Saad is a great character and the actors are doing well but shows is very slow paced and looks really gloomy. They are not even giving good SS to Wahaj and Hania together.

Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Oh he definitely will and Murtu se toh ek baar pitega Rohail.

In this scene👇 murtasim seems angry and looks like he beat some one (most probably rohail) and meerab iske peeche..

Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

The girl got kidnapped and locked inside a warehouse for hours and the guy cares more about his izzat and what he went through looking for her and wants to kill her for making him worried

Like seriously🤬

How is she supported to know there are men waiting to kidnap her who hated her husband? He didn't say anything to her and what kind of bodyguards does murtu has? Like those guys were standing at the back of the car and instead of standing near where the wife of their boss is sitting and didn't even notice she ran away?

If murtu knew how dangerous it is out there why the hell didn't he made a bodyguard stand near meerab? Why the hell did he park his car near the enemy's territory and left her alone? It's common sense that she would have been safer with him but the dude put her in a car alone in an isolated area🤪

Meerab always does the opposite of what murtasim says. What made him think that she will stay in the car when he said not to? Did he forget she is a spoiled brat to his daddy🤔

Meerab got kidnapped with guys holding real guns and she also saw murtu and his men using guns against the kidnappers. So she clearly knows by now how dangerous it is and then she takes bullets out of his gun? Chotti bachi ho kya? She knows people roam around with guns in that area and they even use it. This is the dumbest think she has done till now. Till now she was only throwing tantrum and being bratty but this is plain dumb

Maa bugum is angry that her young son who is newly married didn't pick up his phone at the middle of the night. If she wants him to pick her every call at the middle of the night how is she gonna get 'khaandan ka agla waaris'🤣

She didn't seems to care that the servant told murtasim asked to not disturb him in his room. Just put two and two together lady. We as audience know murtu is cock blocked but maa begum don't. So lady use common sense on why your son cut the call🤣

So meerab's aashiq turned out to be haya's male version

Haya already eats enough screentime and now this crazy dude will eat the rest of the screentime. That gao wala cartoon villain is also there. Even starplus shows concentrate only on one villain at a time.

Yesterday i binge watched a Turkish drama and in it 2 of the negative characters were planning and plotting against the leads together but eventually forgot about all the planning and plotting and started flirting with each other. It would be fun if haya and her male version ends up like that🤣

last line 🤣haya and rohail together won’t last. Both of them will fed up of their craziness. In malal e yaar both the antagonist plotted against the leads and one ended up in mental hospital other one dead. Haya tho definitely going to mental hospital. Rohail ka death will be on murtus hands.

maa begum isn’t thinking straight. She wants chota sher but can’t stand her son ignoring her. And we have haya to spoil everything.(who clearly doesn’t want meerasim to romance )
Murtasim still thinks meerab will listen to whatever he says if he gives that look. Murtu that’s us fan girls who will fall for that puppy smile not meerab

Edited by Dilsha - 1 years ago
Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rohail at first appearance Seems too good n polite like a gentleman to me but later on pta nhi kya hua konsa nasha chadhya now he looks worst of all....

Acting like an obsessive lover/stalker with all those pics n writeups, shouting at his servant then making an issue kyunki scratch hua flower vase rkh diya n he don't like broken n used things 😕

N now he will lie tht meerab loves him and stupid Waqas will believe it 🤦‍♀️

FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sofna

First thing I noticed from epi 16 is that the pool scene will take place in the haveli in the gao😲...meaning they're going to be all alone after heating up the pool.......

🤬☺️☺️☺️ ☺️☺️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For once I wanted the show to turn from Pak to Turkish once he wrapped his wife in his shawl

☺️☺️☺️

😆😆😆😆😆😆

No other comments.

I swear sofna from the time I first saw this scene in teasers, I kept wondering how they gonna execute this scene with whole family nd house help around😆

They turned out to be smart ppl for using other haveli where they both are alone..lol

Now they must make best use of it ☺️🙈

Kabhi kabhi to bhool hi jati hun ke yeh ptv drama hai😆

Dilsha thumbnail
join the club 😆 yahin Humara plot hai ☺️next week I am waiting to see murtu’s biceps 💪