Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: preciousn905k

They will do that pani wala fight and then Meeru chali jayegi I think...Eye contact toh hoga...baki toh kuch nahi milne ka..ITV hota toh ab tak toh vo uski bahon mei hazar baar gir chuki hoti😆😆

😆

ITV hota toh uske upaar gir jati. 😆

They show hug in tere bin but not clearly camera angle and she was in his arms for 2 seconds 😆

They Don't show much for their leads but still their chemistry is fire.

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/SunDust68252662/status/1627598951812591616?t=GAN7E929UuK8iY_I_cS5ZA&s=19

Dangerous??????

Aisa kon sa criminal bnne ke classes milre hai iss drama se 🤣

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

obviously bach jata i think from panchayat's POV cause he thinks panchayat supports and believes him as he said to malik zubair's dad

Also because malik's started this by kidnapping meerub and then shooting bagtu.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sometimes I am so confused. Do reviewers and us watch different versions ??

Something haute guys find different meaning of entire scene, while I see differently , a still trying to understand how could they say Murtasim for once got carried away seeing meerab and then got hold of himself ! Like seriously that guy was going crazy and that’s how they interpreted it and now she finds it dangerous.

Bhai someone show them crime patrol they show in detail how to plan crime and sometimes I feel they intact put ideas also like if something like this happens with u, u take revenge

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Hello everyone, wrote an one shot on Meerasim. Plz read , and give feed back

Nice one

Beautifully written 🤩

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Sometimes I am so confused. Do reviewers and us watch different versions ??

Something haute guys find different meaning of entire scene, while I see differently , a still trying to understand how could they say Murtasim for once got carried away seeing meerab and then got hold of himself ! Like seriously that guy was going crazy and that’s how they interpreted it and now she finds it dangerous.

Bhai someone show them crime patrol they show in detail how to plan crime and sometimes I feel they intact put ideas also like if something like this happens with u, u take revenge

🤣 🤣 it's just they all r taking a normal show very seriously

Interpreting things for no reason,

same with me, when i watched the epis i found it so normal but after stalking the tag on twitter i got to know tht no it's not normal people here r complaining like anything n for what????? Just for a mere close scene

Like seriously 🥴

Like intimacy, vulgarity, A rated pta nhi kya kya keh diya when it's not like anything tht

Enjoy the show if one can otherwise if one found it difficult to their taste just leave it rather than saying things like DANGEROUS 🤣

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hi all,

I can’t believe I am here. I used to post ages ago and now I am back due to Meerasim- what a couple. Loved reading the thread.. thanks for making the wait between episodes easier with your hilarious discussions

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

ITV mein abhi nose touch, heavy breathing when they are near each other, ML leaning towards FL lips.....6-7 baar hochuka hota. 🤣🤣

Waise Habs drama had a scene where the ML and FL are standing close and they look at each other lips. Yaha bhi mil jaye

Itv main toh fall wala scene bhi agiya hota, 5-10 eye locks hoty, 1-2 dance sequences 😂

Really, konsi episode main tha, i did not notice, how masoom i am

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Itv main toh fall wala scene bhi agiya hota, 5-10 eye locks hoty, 1-2 dance sequences 😂

Really, konsi episode main tha, i did not notice, how masoom i am

2:20 se dekh

https://youtu.be/RyUDx1yPQQQ

What 🤯 , how masoom i am i watched this scenes but never payed attention 😂

Was this deliberate or happened in a flow?