Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Yup I am kinda loving it😆 I mean some things are confusing but the chemistry somehow works. Despite the loopholes I am hooked to the show. Quite entertaining I must say. Otherwise many shows I just get bored in 2-3 episodes and can't continue. Lets hope the maintain the same intensity as it is there now.

Aqua was also watching the show? Hope she comes back😆

She is watching but she is busy I guess.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

I feel so bad for Meerab. What happened to her was really horrible. No child deserves to go through all this. I really don't understand the logic of Anwar. I mean if he loved his wife so much how could he just give away their daughter like that? And if he gave her away, why want her back this way?

I feel most angry with Waqas😡 Why is he so spineless in front of Maa begum? Why is he such a yes man in front of her? What hold does she have on him? He only keeps saying he loves Meerab a lot but couldn't even put up a fight for her. Why couldn't he say his daughter would not get married against her wish? And when she herself refuses they just abandon her and leave?😡 I feel so miserable for her when she was knocking the door and they didn't open it for her🥺 My heart went out for her😭 her parents seemed to be her world and Murtasim's family were always strangers for her and her parents only closed their doors on her🥺

But I didn't like that she agreed for marriage due to this. I understand her frustration and anger but why burn your own life for some stupid revenge? I wish she was a bit clever and did some rona dhona in front of Anwar and told him she doesn't want this marriage or atleast bought some time for herself. At the end of the day he was her father. He would have done something. I didn't understand why she agreed at all and made Murtasim a bakra in all this. Poor guy he was the only one who seemed to feel bad for her and would somehow convince the family about marriage.

Probably she hates Anwar way too much to have any interaction with him but trusts Murtasim so she turned to him when her parents abandoned her. Even though he was quite rude to her, he did seemed to earn her trust somehow

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I watched all the episodes over the weekend and I love it ❤️

I have watched Wahaj only in Ishq Jalebi and he was good but he's phenomenal in this one ☺️

I'm crushing so hard on Murtasim 😆 He could have easily become one of those angry young men that we're used to seeing but he has a soft side too and he's so endearing. At the same time he hasn't lost his toughness or his sarcasm.

I am constantly on the lookout for any content related to the show or the actors 😆 I have lost it 😛

I don't know after how long I'm enjoying a show and I hope it gets better 😃

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

I feel so bad for Meerab. What happened to her was really horrible. No child deserves to go through all this. I really don't understand the logic of Anwar. I mean if he loved his wife so much how could he just give away their daughter like that? And if he gave her away, why want her back this way?

I feel most angry with Waqas😡 Why is he so spineless in front of Maa begum? Why is he such a yes man in front of her? What hold does she have on him? He only keeps saying he loves Meerab a lot but couldn't even put up a fight for her. Why couldn't he say his daughter would not get married against her wish? And when she herself refuses they just abandon her and leave?😡 I feel so miserable for her when she was knocking the door and they didn't open it for her🥺 My heart went out for her😭 her parents seemed to be her world and Murtasim's family were always strangers for her and her parents only closed their doors on her🥺

But I didn't like that she agreed for marriage due to this. I understand her frustration and anger but why burn your own life for some stupid revenge? I wish she was a bit clever and did some rona dhona in front of Anwar and told him she doesn't want this marriage or atleast bought some time for herself. At the end of the day he was her father. He would have done something. I didn't understand why she agreed at all and made Murtasim a bakra in all this. Poor guy he was the only one who seemed to feel bad for her and would somehow convince the family about marriage.

Probably she hates Anwar way too much to have any interaction with him but trusts Murtasim so she turned to him when her parents abandoned her. Even though he was quite rude to her, he did seemed to earn her trust somehow

Green: I hope that in the coming episodes, they give some explanation for this by revealing some concealed family secret that hasn't been unveiled as yet. Otherwise, Anwar and Waqas' actions make no sense at all. Even if he gave the daughter to Waqas, at least, she should have known who's her real father. If they had told her that you're in the city just to complete your education and eventually you have to come back to haveli to your real family, she would be mentally prepared for it and would not have reacted the way she did.

Blue: This actually makes sense to me. Meerab actually started liking Murtasim when Waqas did not opened the door and Murtasim offered her his hand while saying 'mere ghar chalo'. After that entire mazaar scene, she had made her mind to marry him. However, she still had anger inside her heart so she decided to give them some tough time. Mind it that she only liked Murtasim at that time, not love.. however, slowly she is falling in love with him and once it happened, the entire revenge game will also end.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Awww.....you liked the show..Mai sabko convince kar rahi hun dekhne ke liye. Aqua ko bhi kiya but woh abhi yaha se gayb hogai hai. 😆😆

Wahaj ny tujhe paisey diye haina, show ko recruit karney ky 🤪😂

Originally posted by: PRERISH007

oh yeh I always knew he was genuine 😊

He loves her 😳

User123v thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

He is not in love with her

Most probably attracted

No man in love would be ok to crush his woman dreams

Infact he was the first one to suggest her to marry off

Her dreams and her choices means nothing to him

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Finally caught up....

In all the time spent acting flirtatious(ly) with each other...they really can't tell many a times when it's gone beyond the facade to the truth.☺️

Both are well aware of the depth of meaning behind each other's word's

Jealous Meerab...😈😆

So, Haya will try black magic 🤦‍♀️...

Does Meerab only brush her hair everytime she's trying to avoid Murtasim? 🤔

Sam what's happened, have you developed an allergic reaction to the story 🤣

I'm not gonna lie, I haven't watched the show in like 3 weeks now 🤣

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Yup I am kinda loving it😆 I mean some things are confusing but the chemistry somehow works. Despite the loopholes I am hooked to the show. Quite entertaining I must say. Otherwise many shows I just get bored in 2-3 episodes and can't continue. Lets hope the maintain the same intensity as it is there now.

Aqua was also watching the show? Hope she comes back😆

I don't think she's coming back 🤣