Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

thanks a lot will tag you further 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Let's send this to the producer's and request them to make a few changes 😆😆

Mujhe nahi lag raha we will see anything conversation between them in the pools or after the pool scene. I think the episode will end there with them in the pool. 😒😒

preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Let's send this to the producer's and request them to make a few changes 😆😆

Mujhe nahi lag raha we will see anything conversation between them in the pools or after the pool scene. I think the episode will end there with them in the pool. 😒😒

I think kuch toh scene aana chahiye iske baad...kissi toh nahi milegi...not possible..but atleast Meerub bedroom mei jaye aur uske pichhe Murtasim..kuch toh baat ho iske baad...kuch romance..varna kya faida yar..

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: preciousn905k

I think kuch toh scene aana chahiye iske baad...kissi toh nahi milegi...not possible..but atleast Meerub bedroom mei jaye aur uske pichhe Murtasim..kuch toh baat ho iske baad...kuch romance..varna kya faida yar..

I want to see them fight inside the pool and a long eyelock would be good. If it was ITV......kya kya nahi mil jata.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I want to fight them inside the pool and eyelock would be good. If it was ITV......kya kya nahi mil jata.

They will do that pani wala fight and then Meeru chali jayegi I think...Eye contact toh hoga...baki toh kuch nahi milne ka..ITV hota toh ab tak toh vo uski bahon mei hazar baar gir chuki hoti😆😆

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I want to fight them inside the pool and eyelock would be good. If it was ITV......kya kya nahi mil jata.

I need Ekta version of this drama and on OTT , even ITV has limitations .

EK for what it’s worth always gave best on screen Jodi’s , her lead are 90% spot on and usually have amazing chemistry. And her soaps are good for 7-8months and after that they go to gutters.

20 years back there used be a serial Kutumb, that was first soap where both leads used to fight like hell! Their brickering and chemistry was too much !

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: preciousn905k

They will do that pani wala fight and then Meeru chali jayegi I think...Eye contact toh hoga...baki toh kuch nahi milne ka..ITV hota toh ab tak toh vo uski bahon mei hazar baar gir chuki hoti😆😆

ITV mein abhi nose touch, heavy breathing when they are near each other, ML leaning towards FL lips.....6-7 baar hochuka hota. 🤣🤣

Waise Habs drama had a scene where the ML and FL are standing close and they look at each other lips. Yaha bhi mil jaye

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am laughing looking at this after watching Amna and Hassan review. 🤣🤣

Where is that?

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

ITV mein abhi nose touch, heavy breathing when they are near each other, ML leaning towards FL lips.....6-7 baar hochuka hota. 🤣🤣

Waise Habs drama had a scene where the ML and FL are standing close and they look at each other lips. Yaha bhi mil jaye

Such a suckers for romance we all are !

But Full marks to who so ever did the casting . Who could have thought Wahaj and Yumna could bring on such fiery chemistry!

Both amazing actors no doubts abt their acting chops, and they look cute but casting them in such tashaan walae roles was such a risk but it was well taken risk!
The chemistry is all what got both nations hooked .

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I want to see them fight inside the pool and a long eyelock would be good. If it was ITV......kya kya nahi mil jata.

We are so use to ITV pool scenes that we start imagine these type of scenes for tere bin😆

If that was ITV show almost kiss or ML pull FL closer with alots of eye locks. ML carry FL in his arms to save her from the pool 😆

It would be interesting to see how will they play with pool scene in a pak show.

This is my first pak show so I'm eagerly waiting to see these type of scenes in PTV.