Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

Finally caught up....

In all the time spent acting flirtatious(ly) with each other...they really can't tell many a times when it's gone beyond the facade to the truth.☺️

Both are well aware of the depth of meaning behind each other's word's

Jealous Meerab...😈😆

So, Haya will try black magic 🤦‍♀️...

Does Meerab only brush her hair everytime she's trying to avoid Murtasim? 🤔

Sam what's happened, have you developed an allergic reaction to the story 🤣

@Bold: What?? Ye kisne bola??

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh haya will try black magic? How do you guys know?

ukyeongforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wowww another thread 💙💙💙💙💙

PS I really enjoy bratty meerab, bohut tameezdar FLs dekh chuki hoon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's fiction so I have no issues with her bratty behaviour 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

ukyeongforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

And what's up with Haya...jaha jati hai wohi bakwas shuru kar deti hai😕...after watching all the episodes till now I feel only ML's sister is sane in that circus🤪....like baki duniya jaye bhadd me...inlog k to ye rooz k kaam hai...mujhe padhna hai...fail ho gai to iss circus se doosre me daal denge shaadi Kara k🤣

@bold: so true... And even after spending so much time with haya 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS love like the galaxy dp 💙 Ling buyi and cheng shaoshang live in my head rent free

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ukyeongforever

@bold: so true... And even after spending so much time with haya 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS love like the galaxy dp 💙 Ling buyi and cheng shaoshang live in my head rent free

Hahahaha...she is really done with everything and everyone in that household 🤣 ye haya ne to waise bhi bahut jayada serial dekhe hue hai haar chiz me drama bhar deti...ar khayali pulao pakati rehti hai...khud to wo Sara gala pulao khati hi hai saath bechari mariyam ko bhi paros deti hai 🤣

Yeah ling buyi and shaoshang are love😳 I really love the horse riding scene😳

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Wow congratulations for the new thread🥳 looks like quite a lot of discussions are taking place😆

bhshre95 thumbnail

Binge watched all the episodes 😆 have skipped many scenes especially of Haya🤪 gosh can't tolerate this lady. She seems delusional on some other level. So crazy No wonder Murtasim can't tolerate her. She is way too clingy.

I had read in some posts that Murtasim might be faking but I didn't feel so. From the beginning itself I felt he never hated Meerab nor did he seem very averse to the idea of marrying her. Not saying he liked her or wanted to marry her but he was never like "I have never seen her that way" or "she is like mariyam to me"🤪 He seemed irritated by her behaviour but also quite amused by her antics. Liked the chai scene very much. How he was listening to all she was saying so coolly. He is like hmm, accha 🤪 and in the end when she asks when is he refusing, he is like why should I refuse🤣 Only Meerab seemed quite worked about the marriage thing. He didn't really mind marrying her😆 Felt like he was refusing mainly due to Meerab only, because she didn't want it and it also hurt his ego that she doesn't want to marry him. Thats why he did say yes after she agreed.

I agree this sweet cheesy Murtasim is a bit difficult to digest but he seems to have softened a lot after whatever happened with her. And from the moment he agreed for marriage he seemed to have accepted her wholeheartedly. He is like jaise bhi hai abb meri hai🤪 He didn't seem to mind her condition as well. He had decided on marrying her so he was like whatever 🤪 only when her actions go beyond him and hurt his family he gets angry. Otherwise he pretty much lets her do whatever she wants with him. He also seems a bit old school where he believes marriage is for keeps however and whatever Meerab maybe. So I really don't think he is faking or anything. He might not be in love but he seems to respect the marriage so he wants it to work.

Sorry for the rant. Kya karun 14 episodes ki bhadaas nikalni thi🤣

Edited by bhshre95 - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Binge watched all the episodes 😆 have skipped many scenes especially of Haya🤪 gosh can't tolerate this lady. She seems delusional on some other level. So crazy No wonder Murtasim can't tolerate her. She is way too clingy.

I had read in some posts that Murtasim might be faking but I didn't feel so. From the beginning itself I felt he never hated Meerab nor did he seem very averse to the idea of marrying her. Not saying he liked her or wanted to marry her but he was never like "I have never seen her that way" or "she is like mariyam to me"🤪 He seemed irritated by her behaviour but also quite amused by her antics. Liked the chai scene very much. How he was listening to all she was saying so coolly. He is like hmm, accha 🤪 and in the end when she asks when is he refusing, he is like why should I refuse🤣 Only Meerab seemed quite worked about the marriage thing. He didn't really mind marrying her😆 Felt like he was refusing mainly due to Meerab only, because she didn't want it and it also hurt his ego that she doesn't want to marry him. Thats why he did say yes after she agreed.

I agree this sweet cheesy Murtasim is a bit difficult to digest but he seems to have softened a lot after whatever happened with her. And from the moment he agreed for marriage he seemed to have accepted her wholeheartedly. He is like jaise bhi hai abb meri hai🤪 He didn't seem to mind her condition as well. He had decided on marrying her so he was like whatever 🤪 only when her actions go beyond him and hurt his family he gets angry. Otherwise he pretty much lets her do whatever she wants with him. He also seems a bit old school where he believes marriage is for keeps however and whatever Meerab maybe. So I really don't think he is faking or anything. He might not be in love but he seems to respect the marriage so he wants it to work.

Sorry for the rant. Kya karun 14 episodes ki bhadaas nikalni thi🤣

Awww.....you liked the show..Mai sabko convince kar rahi hun dekhne ke liye. Aqua ko bhi kiya but woh abhi yaha se gayb hogai hai. 😆😆

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Awww.....you liked the show..Mai sabko convince kar rahi hun dekhne ke liye. Aqua ko bhi kiya but woh abhi yaha se gayb hogai hai. 😆😆

Yup I am kinda loving it😆 I mean some things are confusing but the chemistry somehow works. Despite the loopholes I am hooked to the show. Quite entertaining I must say. Otherwise many shows I just get bored in 2-3 episodes and can't continue. Lets hope the maintain the same intensity as it is there now.

Aqua was also watching the show? Hope she comes back😆