Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/PIjSu_7iHGQ

I don’t know whether this is posted before. Maryam’s interview. I didn’t know she was married.

Romanoff thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

https://youtu.be/PIjSu_7iHGQ

I don’t know whether this is posted before. Maryam’s interview. I didn’t know she was married.

Yeah she's married. She played Obi's sister in Chupke Chupke, and was pregnant at the time of shooting (scenes that we're shot post COVID), they used to show her upper body and closeups only lol

Edited by Romanoff - 1 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I still don't understand why she behaves like ML ruined her life after marrying her when she herself said that she wants a chaat(house)... that's why the marriage...and when he asks do you not hate me...she says no I don't then what brain short-circuit happened to her after wedding 🤪

elsanna thumbnail

And what's up with Haya...jaha jati hai wohi bakwas shuru kar deti hai😕...after watching all the episodes till now I feel only ML's sister is sane in that circus🤪....like baki duniya jaye bhadd me...inlog k to ye rooz k kaam hai...mujhe padhna hai...fail ho gai to iss circus se doosre me daal denge shaadi Kara k🤣

elsanna thumbnail

Oh oh... one more question guys...is the pool sequence and dance sequence there in the show...ya bas mere nazro k dhoka hai 🥺

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Lol i also like Murtasim sister she is decent and pretty looking too

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: elsanna

Oh oh... one more question guys...is the pool sequence and dance sequence there in the show...ya bas mere nazro k dhoka hai 

It's there fingers crossed 🤞

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Oh oh... one more question guys...is the pool sequence and dance sequence there in the show...ya bas mere nazro k dhoka hai 🥺

It will be in the episode.

elsanna thumbnail

I still don't understand why she behaves like ML ruined her life after marrying her when she herself said that she wants a chaat(house)... that's why the marriage...and when he asks do you not hate me...she says no I don't then what brain short-circuit happened to her after wedding 🤪

Looks like this post got lost 😆

elsanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

It will be in the episode.

Hope so