Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: elsanna

Oh shit 😭

I have much to say but will come here tomorrow now... sleepy now😆

If it’s going to get over by Eid ( as mentioned in one of the comments ) then it would have about 34 episodes which is ok .

FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

Thanks for tagging me!

I wanted to respond on the old thread and just realized there was a new one :)

Was just going to agree with some others here on previous posts about Murtasim’s convo in the last episode: I liked Murtasim’s dialogues to Meerab at night. I’m also a married woman who has spent a lot of her single and married life being independent and progressive minded. My husband is very supportive of this part of me and probably liked me because of that for the most part. But after years of marriage, kids, work and all that entails, I also lost sight of the fact that, I too actually still want to be adored and complimented for my saj taj and all that, by him as well. As did he. I think my husband got so used to me NOT expressing/ showing that I cared about his beauty/hotness related tareef that he stopped that for the most part.

Only recently, as I’ve become older and the beauty of youth has been hard to hold on to, I’ve realized that I also value those types of praises from him. He never stopped the other more strong woman type praises, but these other beauty/physical attraction related compliments have recently softened up what can be a harsh, stressful, and trying time as a mom and working woman who has to manage so much, like many women. To be honest, I sometimes want a break from being the tough woman that handles it all, and want to be taken care of and just adored from a personality and beauty perspective. I know he appreciates my strength, but I like to feel pretty/ hot too ;) And it’s made our relationship so much better and more dimensional and enjoyable now that he has returned to doing this, because he sees I enjoy it.

So from that perspective, I felt that Murtasim may be reminding her that it’s ok to be tough, strong and capable and at the same time, also enjoy it when your man compliments you about these physical/ beauty related attributes. And also be ok if he wants to take care of you sometimes, because both men and women can enjoy those things. There can be a balance. So heck yeah - I loved that he smothered her in all that praise for ALL the things lol.

Hugs to you girl🤗, you explained it all so well.

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Big congratulations to all of us on the 3rd thread 😃 🥳

Sera, beautiful first page. Such dreamy pictures you have chosen 😍😍

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

I can't believe that the 3rd thread has already been started.. it shows that, despite everything, people are fully invested in this drama..

Hate to love trope always winsss!!! And wahaj and yumna chemistry has ensured that people give all of their investments to this show 😂

Originally posted by: columbia

Yaar this show is polarizing because our sensible minds cannot grapple with our basal instincts. We are constantly finding and fighting the need to explain the characters and the story to prove to our brain that we are not letting our basic urges take over. The day we all admit ki yaar, story aur character arc khaaak hai, hum busss apne tharak ke liye dekh rahe hai….saara discussion hi band….

@bold: maine toh yeh khushi khushi accept kar liya hai. I only see this show for Wahaj ki nasheeli aankhein and his sachha pyaar - the white shawl 😂

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

Thanks for tagging me!

I wanted to respond on the old thread and just realized there was a new one :)

Was just going to agree with some others here on previous posts about Murtasim’s convo in the last episode: I liked Murtasim’s dialogues to Meerab at night. I’m also a married woman who has spent a lot of her single and married life being independent and progressive minded. My husband is very supportive of this part of me and probably liked me because of that for the most part. But after years of marriage, kids, work and all that entails, I also lost sight of the fact that, I too actually still want to be adored and complimented for my saj taj and all that, by him as well. As did he. I think my husband got so used to me NOT expressing/ showing that I cared about his beauty/hotness related tareef that he stopped that for the most part.

Only recently, as I’ve become older and the beauty of youth has been hard to hold on to, I’ve realized that I also value those types of praises from him. He never stopped the other more strong woman type praises, but these other beauty/physical attraction related compliments have recently softened up what can be a harsh, stressful, and trying time as a mom and working woman who has to manage so much, like many women. To be honest, I sometimes want a break from being the tough woman that handles it all, and want to be taken care of and just adored from a personality and beauty perspective. I know he appreciates my strength, but I like to feel pretty/ hot too ;) And it’s made our relationship so much better and more dimensional and enjoyable now that he has returned to doing this, because he sees I enjoy it.

So from that perspective, I felt that Murtasim may be reminding her that it’s ok to be tough, strong and capable and at the same time, also enjoy it when your man compliments you about these physical/ beauty related attributes. And also be ok if he wants to take care of you sometimes, because both men and women can enjoy those things. There can be a balance. So heck yeah - I loved that he smothered her in all that praise for ALL the things lol.

Very nice perspective. Agree 100%

I think my problem with that conversation is it was choppy and random/ out of the blue for the events that occurred that day. So it felt cringy especially coming from a man who got married only 3-4 days ago and is waiting to have sex. They’ve reduced all of Murtasim to sex.

She was not weak or battered that day and he randomly brought up her strength.

I think my problem is he was telling her how she should feel rather than telling her it’s okay if she’s feeling what she’s feeling. It was more of ‘Aurat aisa karti hai’ that got me. It should’ve been more of ‘let your guard down Meerab, it’s ok if you feel nice when I compliment you. We can be behtereen humsafars to each other’ rather than ‘you can be a behtereen humsafar’

Maybe it’s the script writer’s or director’s fault. The same message could have been delivered in a much much better way and definitely in a more logical sequence of events. It was ill placed.

I did like the last dialogue where he said you’re afraid love is replacing hate.

reshamc thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

Haya will create misunderstandings between Murtasim/Meerub & will obviously reveal their bedroom secret to everyone in the haveli at the worst possible time.

Uska role toh wohi hai. If we hate the character so much, then credit goes to the actor for portraying her shameless antics so nicely.

I am hundred percent sure bedroom secret Rohail ko Haya madam hi batayegi. And if there is any bewafai accusations that are put on Meerab, that will also be orchestrated by her and her only!!

reshamc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

Murtasim's motto:

Kab tak woh mere hone se inkaar karegi

Khud toot kar woh ek din mujh se pyaar karegi

Pyaar ki aag mein hum usko itna jala denge

Ki ijhaar woh mujh se sar-e-bazaar karegi

Aye hayyee 😍😍

Love that shayari. Is it from any movie/show or any famous person?

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Murtasim's those dialogues wouldn't have been misogynistic if he was referring to husband and wife as some people said. But he clearly was saying women dress up to get complimented by men and that's when she gets happy and not wife dresses up for her husband and gets happy when he compliments her. The writers could have simply changed women and men to wife and husband in those dialogues.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spnfan

I have only seen her before in suno Chanda and even in tere bin in some of the scenes she reminds me of her character from suno Chanda. That's one of the reasons i cannot take behaya seriously along with all her crazy antiques😆

same 😆 in the first few wpi it was difficult for me to let go of maina from suno Chanda