BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for tagging me😊 Congrats guys🥳

Edited by PRERISH007 - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Obviously. There is no way the second female lead who is obsessed with the male lead is gonna turn sane anytime soon. This track is done and dusted multiple times.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://youtu.be/dGIlwmhcpqQ

Really liked her interview. She is such a positive personality. Felt bad when she said FL roles nahi mil rahe bas vamp wale mil rahe hai.

Sabeen you are doing amazing as Haya.

I have only seen her before in suno Chanda and even in tere bin in some of the scenes she reminds me of her character from suno Chanda. That's one of the reasons i cannot take behaya seriously along with all her crazy antiques😆

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag.🤗... Still need to catch up this week... Where's Sam... have you had an allergic reaction too? 🤔😁

BBOTT thumbnail
BBOTT thumbnail

NVM found it lol https://youtu.be/A6ufEv_GoNk

https://twitter.com/Hooriapashaa/status/1624508273536770050?t=ibcBj3kUE85xfo-LIUACOg&s=19

Lol 😂😊

Let's see what will happen after kidnapping track😎 will they consumate or not 😳☺️

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for tagging me!

I wanted to respond on the old thread and just realized there was a new one :)

Was just going to agree with some others here on previous posts about Murtasim’s convo in the last episode: I liked Murtasim’s dialogues to Meerab at night. I’m also a married woman who has spent a lot of her single and married life being independent and progressive minded. My husband is very supportive of this part of me and probably liked me because of that for the most part. But after years of marriage, kids, work and all that entails, I also lost sight of the fact that, I too actually still want to be adored and complimented for my saj taj and all that, by him as well. As did he. I think my husband got so used to me NOT expressing/ showing that I cared about his beauty/hotness related tareef that he stopped that for the most part.

Only recently, as I’ve become older and the beauty of youth has been hard to hold on to, I’ve realized that I also value those types of praises from him. He never stopped the other more strong woman type praises, but these other beauty/physical attraction related compliments have recently softened up what can be a harsh, stressful, and trying time as a mom and working woman who has to manage so much, like many women. To be honest, I sometimes want a break from being the tough woman that handles it all, and want to be taken care of and just adored from a personality and beauty perspective. I know he appreciates my strength, but I like to feel pretty/ hot too ;) And it’s made our relationship so much better and more dimensional and enjoyable now that he has returned to doing this, because he sees I enjoy it.

So from that perspective, I felt that Murtasim may be reminding her that it’s ok to be tough, strong and capable and at the same time, also enjoy it when your man compliments you about these physical/ beauty related attributes. And also be ok if he wants to take care of you sometimes, because both men and women can enjoy those things. There can be a balance. So heck yeah - I loved that he smothered her in all that praise for ALL the things lol.

Edited by WanderingWonder - 1 years ago
FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

What else we can expect from her 🤢

She gonna be hell of a torture till end of the show.