Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

So after this incident Murtasim will be more protective towards her

and how(ever way) she ends up with meeting the psycho R again...Murtasim will be able to tell his intentions a mile off... Meerub will think it's bcz of this incident that he dislikes the psycho...

So, she's going to repeat history, enter into the psychos territory and then realise her mistake?

I thought this track won't come this early because I felt this track would have changed the dynamics between them but as per the teasers the tashan is still going to go on. Merab will not be soft towards him.

I have this weird feeling that she will blame him for this kidnapping. I hope not. The dialogues such as "mera iss kuch lena dena nahi hai, " Khan se badlna lena hai" etc. is making me think that she will put this on him again.

For Merab, Rohail is a very good friend. She wanted to talk to him when the marriage talks with Murtasim started. So, clearly they have a good bond.

How will she know that he is a psycho?? She isn't even aware of his real feelings.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Murtasim has so much patience with meerab , oh god ! Really , his first impression was totally different . No body would have thought what he would become ! But seriously great layers in his character . Kudos to the creatives for not making him Toxic . 👍🏼

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Murtasim has so much patience with meerab , oh god ! Really , his first impression was totally different . No body would have thought what he would become ! But seriously great layers in his character . Kudos to the creatives for not making him Toxic . 👍🏼

Wahaj in one of his interviews said that they made sure not make Murtasim a toxic character and more of logical person . Tell him reason behind any action and if it’s logical , he will support and if it’s his mistake he will apologise and will do anything to redeem.

That’s why I am unable to think of any reason why would he slap her! Unless they think slapping is not toxic 😣😣😣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

https://youtu.be/rYFfz29Ct80

New Promo. Poor Merab, she looks so scared 😒😒

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I thought this track won't come this early because I felt this track would have changed the dynamics between them but as per the teasers the tashan is still going to go on. Merab will not be soft towards him.

I have this weird feeling that she will blame him for this kidnapping. I hope not. The dialogues such as "mera iss kuch lena dena nahi hai, " Khan se badlna lena hai" etc. is making me think that she will put this on him again.

For Merab, Rohail is a very good friend. She wanted to talk to him when the marriage talks with Murtasim started. So, clearly they have a good bond.

How will she know that he is a psycho?? She isn't even aware of his real feelings.

That's why I said just like she ran after the goats

She'll be friendly with this psycho goat till she's in danger again...😆

Just like Murtasim advised her not to leave the car and not look that particular way, she'll do the same when it comes to the Psycho goat.

Meerub doesn't know, but doesn't their common friend know that he's a psycho?

He also said something about he doesn't like used and broken things?

I wonder if Meerub will reveal to her female friend that she's in a 'platonic' marriage 😈🤣🤣🤣

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Wahaj in one of his interviews said that they made sure not make Murtasim a toxic character and more of logical person . Tell him reason behind any action and if it’s logical , he will support and if it’s his mistake he will apologise and will do anything to redeem.

That’s why I am unable to think of any reason why would he slap her! Unless they think slapping is not toxic 😣😣😣

the slap was for drama and hype . Let's think that and gulp the bitter truth
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Sofna

That's why I said just like she ran after the goats

She'll be friendly with this psycho goat till she's in danger again...😆

Just like Murtasim advised her not to leave the car and not look that particular way, she'll do the same when it comes to the Psycho goat.

Meerub doesn't know, but doesn't their common friend know that he's a psycho?

He also said something about he doesn't like used and broken things?

I wonder if Meerub will reveal to her female friend that she's in a 'platonic' marriage 😈🤣🤣🤣

Aur upar se ye insaan ek alag level ka psycho and nobody knows smiley37smiley37

Waha Haya dusre level ki psycho and too no one knows. 🤣🤣

According to that script screen shot , he will be the one to tell Merab to divorce Murtu by giving reason that they are in a platonic relationship. So, yeah he is going to play a major role.

madhuvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aur upar se ye insaan ek alag level ka psycho and nobody knows smiley37smiley37

Waha Haya dusre level ki psycho and too no one knows. 🤣🤣

According to that script screen shot , he will be the one to tell Merab to divorce Murtu by giving reason that they are in a platonic relationship. So, yeah he is going to play a major role.

Wait script screen shots?

How long will this Drama go? I want a happy ending cause I have no hope from the other Wahaj show