Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Today yumna was looking gorgeous, specially in that red dress , she glowed 😊. Can't blame mutrtu for being mesmerized by her 🤭🤗 .

And murtasim is really in love . I take my words back 😌 . Wahaj is nailing it , fluttering every one's heart i must say 😊 😅

Waise kya blushing ki hai muttu nae . Pehle to khullam khulla tadta tha , ab to chup chup ke dekh raha apni begum ko . Dekho dekho licence hai

( Ab itni aag wali chemistry hai to ,Makers ek forehead kiss hi dedo , fake hi sahi 😅)

Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Murtasim: Tum kidnap kaise hui? (caressing her cheek, looking at her like veer looked at zara)

Meerab: Woh...

Murtasim: Kaha tha na daro mat. Tum meri meerab ho, himmat wali, hosle wali

Meerab: Woh main bakriyo ke peeche bhag rahi thi aur...

Murtasim:

Source: Twitter

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elsanna

Yup I was thinking same... bakriyon k peeche bhagne wala zamana abhi bhi hai kya🤣

After rescuing meerab... murtu will be like.. samajh me nai aata...chooti bacchi ho kya🤣

I was why bother about others Bakri when u have your own personal Bhakra sitting besides you! Dying for you to give him one look , if u start running behind him Banda will die out of happiness.

sher beta , khandaan ka waris , Ghadi ke jahanasheen finally bought down to Bhakra level

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Hi User123v,

This is not a members only thread. This thread is for every Tere Bin fan. Please feel free to share your views here. 🤗🤗

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ek yeh haya kaam thi jo yeh majnu bhi agiya 🤔

I am 100% sure, aaj ke epi ke baad tmhara fav character Rohail hai.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think everyone missed one imp scene ( since there is no mention of it ) where Murtsum says Khuda Haafij before leaving for village …..ma begum thinks he is saying to her coz her back is to him but actually he is looking at Meerab and saying it, the depth of his expressions while saying it was so mesmerising that for a second even Meerab got mesmerised….the feeling one gets after watching that scene was that THAT was the moment Meerab wanted to be with him and that’s why she decided to go. Just watch that scene again .

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

I think everyone missed one imp scene ( since there is no mention of it ) where Murtsum says Khuda Haafij before leaving for village …..ma begum thinks he is saying to her coz her back is to him but actually he is looking at Meerab and saying it, the depth of his expressions while saying it was so mesmerising that for a second even Meerab got mesmerised….the feeling one gets after watching that scene was that THAT was the moment Meerab wanted to be with him and that’s why she decided to go. Just watch that scene again .

Loved that scene. His khudahafiz was intense and definitely triggered Meerab. I think she felt an impending loss and impulsively said she wanted to go.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

exactly , it was very heated look - like i am going to take a fill of your beauty ; till i am away from you . A look full of promise - it was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🌚