Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I liked how Meerab had to close her eyes for a moment before asking kaan mein kyo ghus rahe ho 😆

Murtasim's efforts are working slowly but surely 😆

User123v thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Haya and Rohail are made for each other.

True Man! That scene had no logic. These guards were standing there but didn't even look left or right. What's the point of having gaurds like these ??

She ran in an open field but nobody saw her.

🤣🤣

Yes. That was the most dumb and senseless scene i have seen in tere bin so far. Meerub got out from the car and ran after the goats/sheep/whatever for sooo long in an open field but not even one of the guards noticed. Seems like they were sleeping with their eyes open

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

This show gives me the vibes of a commercial movie with all the spicy ingredients.. bas thrill and action reh gaya that, aaj woh bhi mil gaya.. 👍🏼

Except for the guards with no lateral view, the execution of the entire chase scene was perfect. The long views, the close-ups, the body language, the facial expressions.. every thing was spot on, while the editing was also flawless.. overall, it was a paisa wasool episode.. 👏

Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshamc

Unpopular opinion. But under the current circumstances and assuming that this is the life that Meerab has got and now she has to make do with it... Listening to other women's problems and helping them find solutions should not be a hated task for her. Considering that her reason behind studying law was to help the poor and marginalised people. Like if her aim was to do insaaf, then now she has a platform to do that.

Of course, her life sucks. And she has undergone trauma. But i am strictly speaking of this one aspect. Doesn't seem like a bad thing to me.

Yes. That's exactly my opinion too. I feel meerab's wish to help the poor and helpless people to get justice is being fulfilled now. Career wise and personal life wise i am of the opinion that meerab got a relatively good deal. She gets to do justice with the poor and needy and solve their problems. She got rich, hot, handsome, protective husband who worships the ground she walks upon and who tolerates her antics with a smile. Surprisingly she got non-toxic/ less-toxic mother-in-law who wants her son to live a happy married life with his wife. She got a cute sister-in-law who wishes her good and can be her best friend if she allows. Her original father is repentive and wants her to be well and happy. Crazy haya is the one thorn on her side at present but she can handle haya easily and eventually when haya gets married later that problem will be solved too. And that psycho rohail cannot be considered seriously, he is only a friend/classmate not bf or anything, he will only become a problem if she allows him. If he was a ex-bf whom meerab got pressurised to leave, then to some extent we can sympathise with him because he got wronged (like hamza/ wahaj ali in fitoor) but it is not that case at all. He is simply a crazy stalker and if meerab is smart she will stay away from him like how murtasim avoids haya.

Realistically speaking, every girl dreams of rich handsome protective husband, non-toxic mother-in-law, cute sister-in-law, satisfactory love/married life, balanced career life.. meerab got it all. In this dog eat dog world, it is not easy to get a good bargain in life. And frankly speaking, after marriage, every girl/boy needs to adjust/compromise a little according to situation/society rules. If only she stops and thinks logically she will realise what a good thing she has in her hands and if she plays her cards right, she can have everyone eating out of her hands. But i fear that the idiom ''in search of gold(freedom), she lost diamond(murtasim)'' will later apply to her😒.

Ps: I know this is unpopular opinion and majority here won't agree with me but that's my honest opinion. Please don't bash me😕.

Edited by Sunshinem - 1 years ago

Ek yeh haya kaam thi jo yeh majnu bhi agiya 🤔

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Can we talk about Maa Begum??

Her scenes with Meerab are suddenly cute. Almost like she’s mentoring her and maybe even amused by her but few things cannot be ignored.

Her monologue during which she says she will teach her a lesson. A woman like her can’t get over the fact that Meerab almost killed her son with fish or that her son did not wish her Salam in order to protest her slapping his wife. She was slighted and even called Murtasim zan mureed aka joru ka gulam and compared her position with Meerab’s. Is there more than what’s meeting the eye right now? She had to give up her position as the woman of the house so Meerab could take her place. She can’t be taking this lightly. She had spoken about Meerab ko kabu mein karna. What’s going on? or is she genuinely trying to kabu Meerab with kindness? I’m not convinced.

And why is she so soft on Haya? Other than the slap, she tolerates a lot if Haya’s back-talking, defiance and non-sense even in front of gaon ki aurtein. She slapped Meerab for a lot less.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rohail turned out to be a crazy stalking psychopath. He has established he doesn’t like used things. When he finds out his ‘thing’ Meerab is now married and “used or broken” so to speak, he will not truly want her. He is going to plan something sinister. I’m thinking his idea will involve not only separating her from Murtasim especially to avenge his insult at the birthday part but also to use and throw Meerab.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is my first ever Pakistani show. I am glad I have chose the best show to watch thanks to instagram video pulled me to this show...meerub and murtasim chemistry is a fire. I have finished all the episodes in one day..now I am watching this show regularly...Wednesday and Thursday I can't wait for it. Now every episode is over 20 million views on YouTube wow 👏

I just love how murtasim flirts with meerub..and meerub gets annoyed😄

I liked maa begum today how she played that trick on meerub to send with murtasim. Episode 15 was great...murtasim's flirting skill are on point. Both actor play main leads are doing great.

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Can we talk about Maa Begum??

Her scenes with Meerab are suddenly cute. Almost like she’s mentoring her and maybe even amused by her but few things cannot be ignored.

Her monologue during which she says she will teach her a lesson. A woman like her can’t get over the fact that Meerab almost killed her son with fish or that her son did not wish her Salam in order to protest her slapping his wife. She was slighted and even called Murtasim zan mureed aka joru ka gulam and compared her position with Meerab’s. Is there more than what’s meeting the eye right now? She had to give up her position as the woman of the house so Meerab could take her place. She can’t be taking this lightly. She had spoken about Meerab ko kabu mein karna. What’s going on? or is she genuinely trying to kabu Meerab with kindness? I’m not convinced.

And why is she so soft on Haya? Other than the slap, she tolerates a lot if Haya’s back-talking, defiance and non-sense even in front of gaon ki aurtein. She slapped Meerab for a lot less.

Her facial expressions when Meerab is listening to poor women's probems and later doing calculations were soft. Even during the monologue, the expressions were the same.. however, more than her words, it was the background music that was giving evil and scheming vibes.