Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: elsanna

To be Frank poora show bas actors carry on kar rahe hai...chahe phir wo koi bhi ho👏 sab apni jagah bahut accha kar rahe hai...ar baki Kam inki chemistry kar rahi hai

Yup all the actors are doing a great job👏 they are rising above the not so well written script and making it very likeble

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Wahaj is really nailing it as Murtasim I never knew him or watched any show of his before.

He has tremendous screen presence. Matlab voh hota hai toh usse aankhein hat ti hi nahi hai❤️ Murtasim's character could have easily become ott or unlikeble but Wahaj definitely brings a charm to it

https://twitter.com/Reene343/status/1625923543136604161?s=20

Word Count: 1

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

It's actually getting more views & TRP than MH. This atleast til now has less crying scenes and more scenes of the lead pair.

MH mein toh we used to get 3-4 minutes Lead could scenes. 😆😆

Yeh toh hai. However ott this show may be, its not depressing 😆 I love that leads are getting good screen space ❤️ want it to remain like this only

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Yeh toh hai. However ott this show may be, its not depressing 😆 I love that leads are getting good screen space ❤️ want it to remain like this only

Han pata chale kab Haya aur Rohail ke hi scenes milne start hojaeye 😒😒

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidnilove

I was thinking pyar mein andha when Murtasim got excited that Meerab is going with him but of course he knows her 😳 puch liya kya planning chal rahi hai dimag mein 😆

And Meerab had to run behind bakriyan on the side that Murtasim asked her not to not even look at

Waise who runs behind bakriyan 😆 stereotypical city girl 😆

I like how Murtasim has Meerab's dupatta wrapped around his arm in precap..very filmy but I love it ☺️

Yup I was thinking same... bakriyon k peeche bhagne wala zamana abhi bhi hai kya🤣

After rescuing meerab... murtu will be like.. samajh me nai aata...chooti bacchi ho kya🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail

Accha something I wanted to ask about the previous episode. Usme Meerab tells breakfast kamwali ne banaya hai. Was she telling truth or did Meerab herself made it and covered it up?😆

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rohail is such a psycho..how did Meerab even befriend him I can't believe that this cartoon and Haya are going to cause problems..

I'm so embarrassed for Murtasim and Meerab that 2 losers are going to separate them..Haya has decided to use Black magic 😆 isiliye kehte hai padhai zaroori Hai 😆

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Accha something I wanted to ask about the previous episode. Usme Meerab tells breakfast kamwali ne banaya hai. Was she telling truth or did Meerab herself made it and covered it up?😆

I think she made it that's why she asked "accha nahi laga?"

bhshre95 thumbnail

Han pata chale kab Haya aur Rohail ke hi scenes milne start hojaeye 😒😒

Shubh shubh bolo behen🤣🤣

Khurram and Sameen are still fresh in my mind🤣 its traumatic how they had more scenes and dates than the lead pair🤪

bhshre95 thumbnail

I think she made it that's why she asked "accha nahi laga?"

I too felt so after that dialogue but was confused because that would be just too sweet for Meerab's character 🤣