Tere Bin (Geotv) Yumna Zaidi, Wahaj Ali DT #3 - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes, I definitely want her to study law. No questions asked.

I just meant out of all the bad things happening to her, she can count this one aspect of her new life as a good thing. But i understand when you say she is doing this against her wish.

If Rohail has entered, then I am sure we will be getting a college track soon. But seeing his psycho behaviour, I am now dreading it 😟

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Yup its getting a lot of views😆 even for promos😆 when it was premiering 441k were watching. I guess day by day its popularity is growing 😆 like MH here also no one knows what exactly clicked with people 🤣 but its definitely more entertaining

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

What a blast episode it was 🤣

What is this guy...going around around like lost puppy 😆 upar se Sharma bhi diya ... Bechara sooch raha hoga...biwi se to iss janam me sharmane ki ummed hai hi nai khud hi Sharma leta hu🤣

Ar ye maa begam to bin pendi k loote ki tarah kabhi bolti hai dikhte jao abhi ar jindagi kharab karungi ar dusri taraf cupid cupid khelne lagi🤣

Ar ye bin kaam k bodyguards sabko kaam se nikalo...bas bandook haath me leke flaunt kar rahe hai itna bekar logic wala scene 🤔like shit ek bande ko Meerb k side khada hona chahiye tha 🤡

Star of today episode was murtu and murtu only poora episode Aaj wahaj ne carry kiya...kudos!👏

PS:- 2 saapo ko maine notice hi nai kiya...lalala...lalala😆

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: reshamc

Yes, I definitely want her to study law. No questions asked.

I just meant out of all the bad things happening to her, she can count this one aspect of her new life as a good thing. But i understand when you say she is doing this against her wish.

If Rohail has entered, then I am sure we will be getting a college track soon. But seeing his psycho behaviour, I am now dreading it 😟

Writers bhul chuke hai law aur slap......like M's age.

😆😆

We should have known that guy is a psycho when he wanted to propose her with a ring on her birthday without knowing her feelings.

elsanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Yup its getting a lot of views😆 even for promos😆 when it was premiering 441k were watching. I guess day by day its popularity is growing 😆 like MH here also no one knows what exactly clicked with people 🤣 but its definitely more entertaining

To be Frank poora show bas actors carry on kar rahe hai...chahe phir wo koi bhi ho👏 sab apni jagah bahut accha kar rahe hai...ar baki Kam inki chemistry kar rahi hai

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Wahaj is really nailing it as Murtasim I never knew him or watched any show of his before.

He has tremendous screen presence. Matlab voh hota hai toh usse aankhein hat ti hi nahi hai❤️ Murtasim's character could have easily become ott or unlikeble but Wahaj definitely brings a charm to it

Edited by bhshre95 - 1 years ago
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was thinking pyar mein andha when Murtasim got excited that Meerab is going with him but of course he knows her 😳 puch liya kya planning chal rahi hai dimag mein 😆

And Meerab had to run behind bakriyan on the side that Murtasim asked her not to even look at

Waise who runs behind bakriyan 😆 stereotypical city girl 😆

I like how Murtasim has Meerab's dupatta wrapped around his arm in precap..very filmy but I love it ☺️

Edited by sidnilove - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

It's actually getting more views & TRP than MH. This atleast, till now has less crying scenes and more scenes of the lead pair.

MH mein toh we used to get 3-4 minutes lead couple scenes. 😆😆

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Wahaj is really nailing it as Murtasim I never knew him or watched any show of his. He has tremendous screen presence. Matlab voh hota hai toh usse aankhein hat ti hi nahi hai❤️ Murtasim's character could have easily become ott or unlikeble but Wahaj definitely brings a charm to it

Yup, he is brilliant.

elsanna thumbnail

To be Frank poora show bas actors carry on kar rahe hai...chahe phir wo koi bhi ho👏 sab apni jagah bahut accha kar rahe hai...ar baki Kam inki chemistry kar rahi hai

Baki story me koi logic nai hai🤪 don't kill me but what to do upar se wo thappad Wale scene ke baad to maine dekhna hi nai tha...phir bhi I am watching this just because of their acting and main couple chemistry 😆

Edited by elsanna - 1 years ago