Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Rohail and behaya 🫶 match made in obsession

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Khet wala toh mujhe lag raha tha is not going to happen.......but I was waiting for the pool scene too. Pata nahi kya kya edit karenge and I don't know why the script writer lied on her insta. She also said dance sequence bhi hoga epi mein.

Maybe dance scene is there . Otherwise why wld she say to wait and watch ?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Maybe dance scene is there . Otherwise why wld she say to wait and watch ?

She said wait and watch for khet scene as well..... Toh I don't trust her now. 😆😆

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rohail is a full psycho person. I appreciate Haya after seeing his craziness today 🤣

Also what is the point of having a jeep full of bodyguards if they all are looking at one direction only 😂😂 it was so convenient how all the guards had their backs turn away as Meerab was running away 🤣

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: reshamc

Rohail is a full psycho person. I appreciate Haya after seeing his craziness today 🤣

Also what is the point of having a jeep full of bodyguards if they all are looking at one direction only 😂😂 it was so convenient how all the guards had their backs turn away as Meerab was running away 🤣

Haya and Rohail are made for each other.

True Man! That scene had no logic. These guards were standing there but didn't even look left or right. What's the point of having gaurds like these ??

She ran in an open field but nobody saw her.

🤣🤣

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why oh why was that slap scene added in first place? I mean there was no need for him to slap her that day . He could have simply shouted at her or bloody roared and she can have still fainted in his hands.

All of Murtasim’s gestures after he comes to know she is anwars daughter , holding himself thru her antics during marriage and walima and him defending and supporting her after marriage every small gesture just doesn’t add as to why man like him would slap her in first place.

Today Wahaj was just superb! He should win all awards and get more well written roles ! He can easily emote with his eyes and can bring such variations. I now get what yumna meant when she said Wahaj has worked very hard ! Look at all those subtle expressions and small nuances he captures them so well! He is made for camera.

He totally rocked in all his scenes today

The first scene where he finally admits he is falling for meerab! That further she moves the more he is getting attached.

The sofa / accounting scene -The surprise, amusement, happiness and shyness when he sees her doing accounting and way he feels little shy when maa begum looks at him. The moment between mother and son was so lovely.The way he walks towards meerab and talks to her near sofa it was such well shot scene. Meerab looked so lovely and regal in that makeup and setting was wow and him flirting with her saying personal baat bolna tha was so beautiful.

Third in room his disappointment when she says it’s good he is going and she can leave in peace. The beaten look he gives and dialogues aftermath were too good!

Then the super happy expression when she says she will also come with him!

Lastly the roar! Wahaj was just brilliant !

But the way Murtasim is going on with his feelings with meerab he is definitely in for big heart break when things go down hill! That Rohail will definitely dish some shit and haya also is there!

I just hated Meerab was relegated to those silly accountings and problem solving ! I wish makers show Murtasim lets her study law and do what she wants to!

Edited by Winterberry - 1 years ago
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So we can add one more person to the crazy lover list. As if one wasn’t enough. Now I know more than meerasim love story we r gonna get their mu and judai track.

Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

Rohail and behaya 🫶 match made in obsession

completely agree. 😡 These two will drive us nuts with their antics. I hope it’s like malal e yaar with both their ex lovers plotting but failing miserably
Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Haya and Rohail are made for each other.

True Man! That scene had no logic. These guards were standing there but didn't even look left or right. What's the point of having gaurds like these ??

She ran in an open field but nobody saw her.

🤣🤣

murtu shud just sack such useless guards. 🤣Like seriously if u know they r in enemy territory I wud be alert. Instead they r having their own chit chat