Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Meerab is now overdoing it itni batmeez honea ki bhi zarorat nahi hea murtu is doing too much now

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Chumu

Meerab is now overdoing it itni batmeez honea ki bhi zarorat nahi hea murtu is doing too much now

Murtu is in proper majnu mode. 😆😆

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Muttu is a gone case . Gone case !!! Such a softie 😭😭😭 meerab stop disrespecting him . In that scene , i swear he was about to cry 😭

Saad taking over murtasim 😅

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Muttu is a gone case . Gone case !!! Such a softie 😭😭😭 meerab stop disrespecting him . In that scene , i swear he was about to cry 😭

Saad taking over murtasim 😅

When Meerab said sukoon milega, Murtu ki shakal and that sad music 🤣🤣

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Murtasim ke andar aaj Saad ki aatma aa gayi thi kya? 😂😂 First that lawn scene at night. Does he remember that he slapped Meerab? Does he feel regret for his action? I am shook by that one flashback scene.

Phir agli subah when Meerab says she will get sukoon when he goes to gaav. His face was like someone killed his favorite puppy. And then he says, when you are bored out of your sukoon, call me and I'll come. Mujhe toh pura lag raha tha Saad hi hai pakka 😂

Yumna looked beautiful today. Both in that red suit and then the yellow suit. It is cute how she is so annoyed by all the accounting work. Maa begum played very smart today. She knew Meerab will take any chance to run away from her homework, so she played her cards in such a way ki Meerab khuhd hi raazi ho gayi to accompany her shauhar. Smart lady 😆

And Murtasim ki cutie wali smile when she says she will also go. Haayyyeee yeh banda 😍😍😍 That chotu sa blushing scene in front of his mother was also beyond cute ❤️❤️

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Rohail is such a Pysco that what a toxic " man" looks like bichare murtu ko bewajaj gaali padh rahi 😂

Tab himmat karta na jab murtu was taking merab away

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chumu

. I died a thousand deaths in that scene . Ufff …. Yes it seemed

he was indeed about to cry