Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Tere bin day... Excited to see what happens today...the story isn't soo good but scene by scene very entertaining stuff

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

@ bold - Behen Aap kahi Kuch zyaada expect tou nahi kar rahe …. Once Murtu gets on the bed, the only studies Meerab will be allowed is Kamasutra.

you think so? i think "Murtu" will be a missionary type all day long.. just like his romantic dialogues, think he'll be bland in the bedroom..

and that makes me wonder about Saad from Mujhe Pyar Hua tha.. bet he'll be like Halal on the streets, Haram in the sheets

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 1 years ago
happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

So does this mean he will allow/agree for meerab to continue her studies?

I thought after kidnap she will have change of attitude but looks like they will have further issues ( swimming pool / panchayat/ Wada Karo/ Jump ) scenes .

I really needs Murtasim’s flirting / teasing scenes . Ek tho saad (MPHT) is making me cry my hearts out and now if murtu also goes back to angry man mode it will become difficult!

I think he will get her admitted to her law college. Only then she will meet that Rohail guy & plan rest of her pranks or whatever.

I don’t Murtasim will get angry so soon. There’s time for that. 😆

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The latest interview of Wahaj was from the sets of Tere Bin and that seems recent because when the reporter asked him which show/character he prefers (Saad or Murtusam ) he replied one on weekend , the other on weekday . I guess the other show must be appearing on weekend . So that means the shooting isn’t over yet which means owing to its success , the makers may keep dragging it . Isn’t it that for these Pakistani shows , shooting is completed before they hand it over to channel ?

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

The latest interview of Wahaj was from the sets of Tere Bin and that seems recent because when the reporter asked him which show/character he prefers (Saad or Murtusam ) he replied one on weekend , the other on weekday . I guess the other show must be appearing on weekend . So that means the shooting isn’t over yet which means owing to its success , the makers may keep dragging it . Isn’t it that for these Pakistani shows , shooting is completed before they hand it over to channel ?

I think some shows they shoot while it’s airing. Tere bin there’s high chance of dragging owing to the success. But i don’t know how much they can drag it. Like there’s a limit
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dilsha

I think some shows they shoot while it’s airing. Tere bin there’s high chance of dragging owing to the success. But i don’t know how much they can drag it. Like there’s a limit

See we all know that misunderstanding/separation track will come . I ONLY hope they don’t drag that . So long as they are together, even if it’s a drag I can take it but MU part dragging is a bit too much to handle

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

The IV was released recently but shot earlier. The shooting is done. Sabeena who plays Meerba posted a story few weeks ago with caption " final day of shooting for everyone".

Sabeen and Hasan in SH interview said that show will be over in April.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Excited for today