Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

What? Did they really post it?😡😡 I feel so angry at this I was really trying to forget this scene but😡 I don't know why was the slap even put? It was totally unnecessary and looked so forced. Also so out of character for Murtasim. And dikhaya toh dikhaya, atleast they should have shown proper reaction of Meerab towards it. The kind of character she is she really shouldn't have forgotten the slap. I would have been glad if she remembered that and was taking revenge on Murtasim for that. It would be childish but still atleast it would make sense for that unnecessary slap

Vahiii tou. This has been my point from the beginning. All of this majnu girl is to control her. And we are like Meerab is irritating me now with her behavior, yaar the girl has been slapped, the people she was told were her family turned out to be a lie and they turned their backs on her, she cannot dare to dream of being a lawyer…but Murtu is the lovey dovey man?! Give us a break, end of the day, this is about love through control. The makers have successfully convinced us that it is love through goodness of his heart, Aur hum hai ki isss shawl mei lapetke Jee huzoori kar rahe hai,,,,

yes the show is super entertaining

Yes the show has amazing push pull moments

Yes the show has good looking leads that helps chemistry crackle

Yes the show has a hot male lead that flutters our herarts

BUT please

Let’s not make it look like we approve of these characters and find ways and means to justify their actions. Bhaisaab, the man wears a white shawl….he rather be wearing a red flag

columbia thumbnail

🤣🤣

This reminds me, why does he love his shawl so much?😆 even on wedding day he wore it on his sherwani🤣 I don't mind it as it makes him look extra handsome but itna pyar kyu?🤣

Socha hoga…itna saara fan girls ke pyaar kaise lautauuuu….isse achaaa apne shawl ko hi pyaar dikhauuu….Mujhe tou yeh subliminal message pahunch gaya ….he is showing me love through his shawl….

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: columbia

Vahiii tou. This has been my point from the beginning. All of this majnu girl is to control her. And we are like Meerab is irritating me now with her behavior, yaar the girl has been slapped, the people she was told were her family turned out to be a lie and they turned their backs on her, she cannot dare to dream of being a lawyer…but Murtu is the lovey dovey man?! Give us a break, end of the day, this is about love through control. The makers have successfully convinced us that it is love through goodness of his heart, Aur hum hai ki isss shawl mei lapetke Jee huzoori kar rahe hai,,,,

yes the show is super entertaining

Yes the show has amazing push pull moments

Yes the show has good looking leads that helps chemistry crackle

Yes the show has a hot male lead that flutters our herarts

BUT please

Let’s not make it look like we approve of these characters and find ways and means to justify their actions. Bhaisaab, the man wears a white shawl….he rather be wearing a red flag

The writers/makers seem very confused about how exactly they want to portray their leads. They seem scared to go all out. I mean inko thappad bhi dikhana hai and use romanticize bhi karna hai and hero ko bura bhi nahi banana hai yeh kaise ho sakta hai? Either theh should have shown Meerab saying something really nasty (it would still not justify a slap), or shown her angry about it and him being very regretful or if they wanted to show him as an aggressive and impulsive person use toh properly dikhao, why make him a love sick puppy? They should have shown Meerab being vindictive about the slap and taking revenge on him and him gradually softening towards her.

It somewhere looks like they wanted to write grey leads but then got scared of audience reactions and made a mess out of everything.

I really hope they don't forget about Meerab's dream. I really want to see her study law and become a successful lawyer

Edited by bhshre95 - 1 years ago
columbia thumbnail

The writers/makers seem very confused about how exactly they want to portray their leads. They seem scared to go all out. I mean inko thappad bhi dikhana hai and use romanticize bhi karna hai and hero ko bura bhi nahi banana hai yeh kaise ho sakta hai? Either theh should have shown Meerab saying something really nasty (it would still not justify a slap), or shown her angry about it and him being very regretful or if they wanted to show him as an aggressive and impulsive person use toh properly dikhao, why make him a love sick puppy? They should have shown Meerab being vindictive about the slap and taking revenge on him and him gradually softening towards her. Looks like they wanted to write grey leads but then got scared of audience reactions and made a mess out of everything.

I really hope they don't forget about Meerab's dream. I really want to see her study law and become a successful lawyer

Well said. This is exactly what I feel too. Essentially very weak story telling, they are completely riding on the tails of the hotness and no matter what in every episode, they have something happening, it’s like a formulaic show. I think someone mentioned it’s like episode to episodic writing. I can bet you they write half the stuff while shooting.

@ bold - Behen Aap kahi Kuch zyaada expect tou nahi kar rahe …. Once Murtu gets on the bed, the only studies Meerab will be allowed is Kamasutra.

see after he rescues her, he will get on the bed but tell her only when she wants he will come to her “puri tarah” Then they will hold hands and do khetho mei dance. Then she will meet Rohail who will remind her of law studies, then she will say Arrey haan and again act like a child in front of Murtu, they will push each other in swimming pool. He will try to push her again but she will go crying to rohail…then reveal of bed sichuashun…Haya will meanwhile kaan bharo everyone….

bhaisaab this show is writing itself….I am tou finding myself a joda to match murthu’s shawl.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happy007

I guess this will be the last straw for Murtasim. He will go back to his angry mode bcos of this & leave Meerub, which is being foreshadowed in every episode now. And that will be a wake up call for Meerub.

“jitni beizzati tum meri karwa rahi ho, jis din mere kandhe uska boj nahi utha sake uss din sabse pehle mooh ke bal tum hi girogi”

So does this mean he will allow/agree for meerab to continue her studies?

I thought after kidnap she will have change of attitude but looks like they will have further issues ( swimming pool / panchayat/ Wada Karo/ Jump ) scenes .

I really needs Murtasim’s flirting / teasing scenes . Ek tho saad (MPHT) is making me cry my hearts out and now if murtu also goes back to angry man mode it will become difficult!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

I don't think she's coming back 🤣

Well you're definitely back to reply 🤔😁😁😁

Unless Aqua suffers from personality disorder 🤣

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well said. This is exactly what I feel too. Essentially very weak story telling, they are completely riding on the tails of the hotness and no matter what in every episode, they have something happening, it’s like a formulaic show. I think someone mentioned it’s like episode to episodic writing. I can bet you they write half the stuff while shooting.

@ bold - Behen Aap kahi Kuch zyaada expect tou nahi kar rahe …. Once Murtu gets on the bed, the only studies Meerab will be allowed is Kamasutra.

see after he rescues her, he will get on the bed but tell her only when she wants he will come to her “puri tarah” Then they will hold hands and do khetho mei dance. Then she will meet Rohail who will remind her of law studies, then she will say Arrey haan and again act like a child in front of Murtu, they will push each other in swimming pool. He will try to push her again but she will go crying to rohail…then reveal of bed sichuashun…Haya will meanwhile kaan bharo everyone….

bhaisaab this show is writing itself….I am tou finding myself a joda to match murthu’s shawl.

🤣 we have seen enough dramas to understand which way the show is going
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxEqroQDIx4

Frankly the fact that Geo posts this on their YT channel and titles it WHAT A SLAP TO MEERAB…. Tells us clearly that the makers wanted to slap the girl to control her. They have normalized it as a way to show the girl her place. No matter how lovey dovey he may have been later….and the comments section on how sexy Murtu just makes me sad.

I am so glad that I took a break from this drama. it would have infuriated me to see something like this and I need my sanity. what really irked me about this scene is that he slapped meerab because she called him a coward and .... he was.

all these fan girls only looking at sexy murtu have never waded in the matrimonial market and faced those type of situations -- where the guys are too chicken to put an end to their parents matchmaking and instead will blame the girls or make her fight; in essence, he will create a situation where there is undue emotional pressure on the girl and her family and everyone is blaming her and her parents.

she is 100% right in calling him a coward -- he didn't want the marriage. well he could have put a real full stop to it but instead thought it would be fun to make her fight while he sits back and watches her fail. so it burns him when she questions that he isn't a man and his moustache twirling is all just show. so it is sad that the channel seems to think that man's behaviour cannot be questioned and any woman who confronts him and makes him accountable for the fallout of his actions is batameez, willful and needs to be shown her place. 🤦‍♀️🤬👎🏼

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The writers/makers seem very confused about how exactly they want to portray their leads. They seem scared to go all out. I mean inko thappad bhi dikhana hai and use romanticize bhi karna hai and hero ko bura bhi nahi banana hai yeh kaise ho sakta hai? Either theh should have shown Meerab saying something really nasty (it would still not justify a slap), or shown her angry about it and him being very regretful or if they wanted to show him as an aggressive and impulsive person use toh properly dikhao, why make him a love sick puppy? They should have shown Meerab being vindictive about the slap and taking revenge on him and him gradually softening towards her.

It somewhere looks like they wanted to write grey leads but then got scared of audience reactions and made a mess out of everything.

I feel like they didn't have a good handle of what they wanted to write or where they wanted to go with the story and this was at the wedding itself. they needed a clash of wills where you need to be able to see both sides of the power struggle. instead, they have made it seem like meerab is the problem and murtassim is the misunderstood hero or some nonsense like that.

what the drama should have been about -- the rural and urban divide. the educated vs the ultra conservative. the need for women to be educated and independent vs the whole meaning of izzat. in the inital episode, it seemed like it could be a good mix of fluff as well as depth. instead, the writing is all over the place. why didn't her adopted parents fight for her? why would they reject her when they supposedly love her? why stay back and watch if the daughter you love is being forced to get married because she will otherwise be homeless? none of this made sense.

if they had written a story about a woman who dreams of beign a lawyer despite social conditions that say no -- that would have been inspiring. something like the classic zindagi gulzar hai where she had to figure out her career as well as marriage. instead, it is all about how sexy the hero is and how he gazes at her and we are all supposed to melt like icecream. 🤦‍♀️

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago