Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

where did you get this note from ? This will be horrendous if Meerab discusses her marital status with Ruhail. This wld be an height of indecency , I wouldn’t blame Murtsum if he throws her out after this.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

where did you get this note from ? This will be horrendous if Meerab discusses her marital status with Ruhail. This wld be an height of indecency , I wouldn’t blame Murtsum if he throws her out after this.

I guess, the actor who plays Rohail posted it as his insta story and someone shared this on twitter.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

May be matlab….of course this comes under the sane definition of bewafai….but kya Pata, murtu may say she did bewafai by getting out of the car and playing with little animals….and scream MEEERABBBB

Now that we have established there is no fake majnu and it’s jhoru ka ghulami, it’s safe to say she will continue to act like a nut, make more mistakes. He throws her out, they both pine. And the day when he is about to get married to Haya, she returns in her bridal outfit and that’s the scene we will get which we thought was only made for the OST.

We can only hope that the outfits were dry cleaned.

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess this will be the last straw for Murtasim. He will go back to his angry mode bcos of this & leave Meerub, which is being foreshadowed in every episode now. And that will be a wake up call for Meerub.

“jitni beizzati tum meri karwa rahi ho, jis din mere kandhe uska boj nahi utha sake uss din sabse pehle mooh ke bal tum hi girogi”

Edited by happy007 - 1 years ago
columbia thumbnail

Murtu takes multitasking to another level…kaise apna shawl, revolver aur torchlight manage kar raha hai ek saath…buss mai tou yehi seekhne ke liye going to tune in for the episode tonight…

columbia thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxEqroQDIx4

Frankly the fact that Geo posts this on their YT channel and titles it WHAT A SLAP TO MEERAB…. Tells us clearly that the makers wanted to slap the girl to control her. They have normalized it as a way to show the girl her place. No matter how lovey dovey he may have been later….and the comments section on how sexy Murtu just makes me sad.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Whats wrong with this girl? if she is really doing this its very low of her. I don't mind her bratty behaviour or that she is taking revenge but why target Murtasim who has been the only nice person to her in all this fiasco. I would have cheered for her if she was troubling Maa begum or Anwar or even Haya, but why Murtasim? Can't blame him if he decides to leave her after this

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Murtu takes multitasking to another level…kaise apna shawl, revolver aur torchlight manage kar raha hai ek saath…buss mai tou yehi seekhne ke liye going to tune in for the episode tonight…

🤣🤣

This reminds me, why does he love his shawl so much?😆 even on wedding day he wore it on his sherwani🤣 I don't mind it as it makes him look extra handsome but itna pyar kyu?🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxEqroQDIx4

Frankly the fact that Geo posts this on their YT channel and titles it WHAT A SLAP TO MEERAB…. Tells us clearly that the makers wanted to slap the girl to control her. They have normalized it as a way to show the girl her place. No matter how lovey dovey he may have been later….and the comments section on how sexy Murtu just makes me sad.

What? Did they really post it?😡😡 I feel so angry at this I was really trying to forget this scene but😡 I don't know why was the slap even put? It was totally unnecessary and looked so forced. Also so out of character for Murtasim. And dikhaya toh dikhaya, atleast they should have shown proper reaction of Meerab towards it. The kind of character she is she really shouldn't have forgotten the slap. I would have been glad if she remembered that and was taking revenge on Murtasim for that. It would be childish but still atleast it would make sense for that unnecessary slap