Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I wish they give us a murtasim past lover track and mk Madiha do a cameo

I m dying to see wahaj Madiha together again

I got crazy for them after ishq jalebi

I guess they will show murtu's ex. There are pics of yumna and wahaj with a girl i am not very familiar with.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kay

Haveli is in Hyderabad, Meerab grew up in Karachi. Don't think they have disclosed where the gao is yet and we may never find out 😆

I think the haveli is in Hyderabad city and the village might be just outside the city.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Home786

Shreya...you are here behen... You're watching the show too

I am following the show too but didn't gor time to come over here... Liking the show?? 😳

Hey Shaheen🤗 so good to see you 🤗 long time😆

How are you?

Yup started watching the show last week and binge watched all the episodes 😆 I am liking it so far😆 thoda OTT hai but its quite entertaining

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshamc

Welcome to the madness 😊😊 I love your observations of the show till now. Yeh toh ekdum sach baat hai. Murtasim really never seemed too worked up to be married to Meerab. Bas maa ke samne thode tashan wale dialogues bole for name sake. Jo bhi halla uthana tha, Meerab ne hi kiya 😂

I have always felt like Murtasim is heavily amused by Meerab. Like his world is full of yes men who think his each word is patthar ki lakeer. In such circumstances, Meerab is a breath of fresh air to him. I think he low-key enjoys her antics because it is so new to him. Unless she does something to his khandaan ki izzat, he is going to pretty much allow her anything she wants to do.

I really hope he is not in love. That will be too sudden for his character. Let it just be respect for marriage. I can get behind that. Yeh instant mohabbat hazam nahi hogi mujhse 🤣

Meerab ne na boldia tha na so Murtasim ko apna popat nahi banana tha by saying okay🤣 so usne bhi thoda natak karlia na bolne ka🤣 but he seemed to thoroughly enjoy his time with her🤪 the way he was watching her when she was making chai for him☺️🤪

@bold- so true!! He definitely enjoys her antics and also loves annoying her🤣 jaan bhuj kar uske saath flirt karke gussa dilata hai and enjoys seeing her all angry and awkward 🤪 I also feel he likes her because she is a lot like him. She keeps telling mai apne marzi ki malik hun same as him. Both are quite headstrong and stubborn as well. Pehli baar koi takkar ka mila hai use😆

Edited by bhshre95 - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Meerab ne na boldia tha na so Murtasim ko apna popat nahi banana tha by saying okay🤣 so usne bhi thoda natak karlia na bolne ka🤣 but he seemed to thoroughly enjoy his time with her🤪 the way he was watching her when she was making chai for him☺️🤪

@bold- so true!! He definitely enjoys her antics and also loves annoying her🤣 jaan bhuj kar uske saath flirt karke gussa dilata hai and enjoys seeing her all angry and awkward 🤪 I also feel he likes her because she is a lot like him. She keeps telling mai apne marzi ki malik hun same as him. Both are quite headstrong and stubborn as well. Pehli baar koi takkar ka mila hai use😆

@Bold: Bas dono ki koi baat nahi manta. Atleast, Murtu ab Merab ki baat maan raha hai. Murtu to bas gusse wale expression deta hai with angry BG music, but nobody listens to him. 🤣🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

@Bold: Bas dono ki koi baat nahi manta. Atleast, Murtu ab Merab ki baat maan raha hai. Murtu to bas gusse wale expression deta hai with angry BG music, but nobody listens to him. 🤣🤣

@bold- so true🤣🤣

The ost and promo portray him as such a scary character par show mein poora joru ka ghulam bane ghum raha hai🤣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

@bold- so true🤣🤣

The ost and promo portray him as such a scary character par show mein poora joru ka ghulam bane ghum raha hai🤣

Merab toh hatao........MB and Haya bhi uski baat nahi mante 🤣🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail

Waise why is the show called tere bin? I hope they don't give any sad ending to the show. I want them to have a happy ending 😭

And the ost, gosh why is it so scary, why so much of bewafai in the ost? I don't want any cheating or second marriage angle in the show

Edited by bhshre95 - 1 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Merab toh hatao........MB and Haya bhi uski baat nahi mante 🤣🤣

Exactly!! Sab apne mann ki karte hain and yeh bass kehta hi reh jata hai ki mai apni marzi ka malik hun🤣 everyone is like ya ya whatever 🤣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Waise why is the show called tere bin? I hope they don't give any sad ending to the show. I want them to have a happy ending 😭

And the ost, gosh why is it so scary, why so much of bewafai in the ost? I don't want any cheating or second marriage angle in the show

Sad ending nahi hogi shayad

Mee too, I don't want cheeting misunderstanding etc. The bewafai word is scary. Rohail and Haya ke wajeh se misunderstanding is definitely going to happen though.