Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

You didn't answer my question😭

oh sorry , which question
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Like Amna and Hassan said "Kartoos khalli karni hai" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂

Mairi aankhain bahir ubal pari thin when Hassan said this.. Aamna said something like Meerab nai kartoos khali kar diya and Hassan said kartoos hi tou khali nahin ho pa raha ... and he did not even try to twist the meaning that I meant this or that.. 😂😂

Tulip9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

What is the meaning of that sentence?

'Talab' means pond?

yes talab means pond only . Like it was a sexual inneduo .that if meerab don't let him do it , he will go to pond to have a cold bath 🤭
Edited by Madhuilove - 1 years ago
Tulip9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

😂

Mairi aankhain bahir ubal pari thin when Hassan said this.. Aamna said something like Meerab nai kartoos khali kar diya and Hassan said kartoos hi tou khali nahin ho pa raha ... and he did not even try to twist the meaning that I meant this or that.. 😂😂

they were all over the place 🤣😅
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

😂

Aree........ they also implied that the whole towel squeezing thing had a double meaning relevance. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

yes talab means pond only . Like it was a sexual inneduo .that if meerab don't let him do it , he will go to pond to have a cold bath 🤭

👏👏👏👏👏
I think she is asking what does Kartoos khali nahin hua ? Ab please explain this also teacher Ji

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Hello 🤗🤗

Word Count: 1

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

🤗. Girls, how are you using this "India forum"? I mean through the web or app? I came across this forum yesterday and Socha thoda me bi panchayte krlu tere bin p.