Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode day

This week long wait is torturous 😆 when I started watching the show, I had 12 episodes to catch up with I wish I had never heard of this show till the last episode 😛..it would be awesome to watch the whole show in one go ❤️

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yes there was a pool scene before in Pak show too but definitely this chemistry was missing in that one

Isiliye tag karti hun tujhe. You know everything.

😆😆

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: madhuvan

What is KAM 3?

KAK is most watched on YT but honestly I never got to know about it's popularity in India.

I think Tere Bin will beat them all with the way it's going. Recent episodes are hitting 20m in just 3-4 days.

It was the same with KTK. Actually, KTK used to get 20M in 3-4 days only. KTK wasn't that famous on twitter but TRP and views were too high.

KAM has the most views on YT for Pak show. It has 90M+ for 1st episode and OST is 200M+.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

https://twitter.com/cherrytweets202/status/1628292391244541953?t=zEI8oh8VhvPd8UuvjF0uoA&s=19

Hayee our rich Murtu wears suit for breakfast and dinner and doesn't go to work. 🤣🤣

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://twitter.com/cherrytweets202/status/1628292391244541953?t=zEI8oh8VhvPd8UuvjF0uoA&s=19

Hayee our rich Murtu wears suit for breakfast and dinner and doesn't go to work. 🤣🤣

Isn't it 3. 2nd and 3rd pic seems to have the same suit.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: spnfan

Isn't it 3. 2nd and 3rd pic seems to have the same suit.

No, he wore white during the breakfast in chain scene and light green during dinner fish scene

😆😆

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Episode day

This week long wait is torturous 😆 when I started watching the show, I had 12 episodes to catch up with I wish I had never heard of this show till the last episode 😛..it would be awesome to watch the whole show in one go ❤️

Discussion as u watch has its own maza