Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

Everyone ready for the pool scene.

If I am not wrong it should be a first pool scene in pak show?

Can someone tell me did they ever showed any pool scene in a pak show?

I have watched the promo many times that cheeky smirk on murtasim's face after pushing meerab 😆

Yes there was a pool scene before in Pak show too but definitely this chemistry was missing in that one

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Actually I so wanted her to ask him if she could complete law ,instead of the other condition in contact and see his reaction

i hope they bring this track in. Obviously, expecting anything from Waqas & Anwar will be futile.😆 It would be nice to see if this can be bought in especially w/o Maa begum involved.
Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TR_19

Everyone ready for the pool scene.

If I am not wrong it should be a first pool scene in pak show?

Can someone tell me did they ever showed any pool scene in a pak show?

I have watched the promo many times that cheeky smirk on murtasim's face after pushing meerab 😆

It was already there in Noor drama... And other one too but I couldn't remember it though, Ramsha was there in it.
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Episode day is here 😍😍

Sera, I think you should make the next thread soon. We will need too many pages for our thoughts once the episode airs 😆

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ding Dong bell, Meerab in the pool

Who put her in, sher beta Murtasim

Who pulled her out? Zan Mureed Murtasim.

1169266 thumbnail

My mother does not watch romantic movies and dramas but TB is the first drama my mother watches without any romantic scenes skip kary😂😂😂. My mother says ky Meerab and Murtasim are husband and wife so their romantic scenes dekh sakty Hain😂😂😂 even my hubby watches their scenes Mery sath😅

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

My mother does not watch romantic movies and dramas but TB is the first drama my mother watches without any romantic scenes skip kary😂😂😂. My mother says ky Meerab and Murtasim are husband and wife so their romantic scenes dekh sakty Hain😂😂😂 even my hubby watches their scenes Mery sath😅

Your mom's logic is so cute.. 😆
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Ding Dong bell, Meerab in the pool

Who put her in, sher beta Murtasim

Who pulled her out? Zan Mureed Murtasim.

This suggests as if Murtasim is bipolar.. ya phir shayad Meerab ne usay bipolar kar dia hai..🤪

btw in the teasers, when Murtasim offers Meerab his hand to come out of the pool, she pulls him in too..

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshamc

Episode day is here 😍😍

Sera, I think you should make the next thread soon. We will need too many pages for our thoughts once the episode airs 😆

DT # 4 already.. 😆
1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

This suggests as if Murtasim is bipolar.. ya phir shayad Meerab ne usay bipolar kar dia hai..🤪

btw in the teasers, when Murtasim offers Meerab his hand to come out of the pool, she pulls him in too..

Yeah, have seen snippets of that + meerab splashing some water on him also.