Tere Bin (Geotv) Yumna Zaidi, Wahaj Ali DT #3 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I wish they give us a murtasim past lover track and mk Madiha do a cameo

I m dying to see wahaj Madiha together again

I got crazy for them after ishq jalebi

I don’t think they will even show Murtasim’s past lover. We’ll be told the story through the characters.

My guess is Haya will just manipulate Meerub & tell her that Murtasim loved someone else & never wanted to marry her, in order to create misunderstandings between them.
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: happy007

I don’t think they will even show Murtasim’s past lover. We’ll be told the story through the characters.

My guess is Haya will just manipulate Meerub & tell her that Murtasim loved someone else & never wanted to marry her, in order to create misunderstandings between them.

In my opinion ,it will be the other way round. She will make Murtsum believe about a live angle between Meerab and Ruhail.

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

In my opinion ,it will be the other way round. She will make Murtsum believe about a live angle between Meerab and Ruhail.

I think She will do both.
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

what is Murtasim's family business? Farming from lands in gao?

property investments?

they're only ruling over bunch of poor farmers and their wives who love hanging with Maa Begum but don't think they pay attendance fee

where is their income coming from? assets i guess they have a lot..

Have we ever seen where the money comes from in pak dramas with landlords?😆

They are just rich and we can assume that they have enough land and enough poor farmers to make money😆

Murtu dresses in suits while he is at the haveli and when he goes to gao he is in his kurta pajama. So we can assume there is an office where he goes to do some work that makes hell lot of money for that big ass house to run😆 .

954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Have we ever seen where the money comes from in pak dramas with landlords?😆

They are just rich and we can assume that they have enough land and enough poor farmers to make money😆

Murtu dresses in suits while he is at the haveli and when he goes to gao he is in his kurta pajama. So we can assume there is an office where he goes to do some work that makes hell lot of money for that big ass house to run😆 .

and countless bodyguards with those long ass guns

where is the haveli? Karachi? and where is the gao?

LOL i only see him as either

a. corny AF wannabe lover making puppy eyes at his new wife and mouthing some cheesy lines

b. walking around the haveli and the vicinities like a bull dog

954014 thumbnail

Also, those multiple keys that Meerab got now.. one opens a safe with money..so they store cash/jewellery etc in a vault in the house??

why were there like 6 keys.. what do they all open? does one of the keys open the attic where Murtasim's chahat is locked away.. will she one day escape and burn the house down?

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 1 years ago
Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haveli is in Hyderabad, Meerab grew up in Karachi. Don't think they have disclosed where the gao is yet and we may never find out 😆

a. corny AF wannabe lover making puppy eyes at his new wife and mouthing some cheesy lines

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL!

I thought handing over keys to bahu is more symbolic than actually being of any use. Like the olden days tradition, to show status and power over the household.

I'm just hoping the multiple keys are for the doors in Meerab and Murtasim bedroom so they can actually close the doors and lock them 😉🤣

Also, those multiple keys that Meerab got now.. one opens a safe with money..so they store cash/jewellery etc in a vault in the house??

why were there like 6 keys.. what do they all open? does one of the keys open the attic where Murtasim's chahat is locked away.. will she one day escape and burn the house down?

spnfan thumbnail

I think the haveli is in Hyderabad and i think meerab grew up in karachi or some other major city in Pakistan. In one of the initial episodes meerab's parents said they will have to go to Hyderabad. I think it was during meerab's bday episode. Also i think the village is a big away from the haveli as murtu goes to the village for 2-3 days which was also said in the initial episodes. So the haveli might be in the city of Hyderabad.

I first noticed those bodyguards in pyaar ke sadkey and i was like why are they having bodyguards with guns around them. That's not the type of bodyguards i am used to seeing. Does super rich people in Pakistan actually roam around with bodyguards like that?

Apparently murtu has to run some big business and look after their zameen and he is the 'gaddi ka Jaa nasheen' but the dude roams around that house flirting with his new bratty wife all the time. He is there for breakfast, lunch and dinner wearing a suit. 😆 i guess since dog is haram in islam murtu also has to do the duty of a bulldog. After all he is the eklauta waaris of the khandaan🤣🤣

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail

There will be a key to a room where they keep all the stuff they get from farming, there will be a locker for money, one for important documents, one or two for jewellery, a room to store valuable furnitures and plates and stuff then house keys, kitchen keys etc. That's one big ass house and these people are supposed to be super rich, I find the number of keys less😆