Frequent Posters

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Gosh why is everything about bechari meetab and Zalim murtasim😆

Meerab wouldn't step out of the car in only one possibility ..that murtasim tells her "meerab go out in the fields and have a blast ". Then she would stay inside for hours. That's how low her IQ is.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yes please not shakk and misunderstanding wala track

Hope it won’t go Humsafar way, it will be such a big phuss . Separation can happen for any third grade reason but please not on suspicion/Third party grounds

Winterberry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bad_Karma

But I'm with murtasim on this part when you see your near ones getting short due to you .. you behave like only

The babies are safe so am cool ! Anyone else can get shot, infact I have wish list of who all should be shot.

Only dhukh is missed opportunity to witness a hug:-)

Winterberry thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

What was his reason to agree to marry her? Didn’t maa begum throw that this was your dead fathers wish, he wanted meerab back in family thing !

And also somewhere he felt sympathy for her with all doors closing on her and he never hated her more like dislike her for her rudeness. You think he would have married haya if he was cornered? He would have run in opp direction.

murtasim is a bigger idiot for agreeing to marry meerab and he deserves her bratty tantrums for that. Kya yaar sofa bhi sota hain, macchi bhi kha liyae and even took panga with maa begum.

He has been trying to make this marriage work! Itna tarif karta hain , flirt karta hain even got her some

weird book also.

Why does he even have bodyguards? They failed to protect meerab Does murtasim use them as show pieces or did he pick the cheapest ones in the market. 😆 Am still not over the scene where he cares for her , he wiped her legs also . So am okay with another kidnapping also.

He might loose his sanity for a little while but will ultimately end up with a tamed meek ideal pak drama female lead🤣I don’t think meerab has revenge on her mind as of now ! She is more confused with this new side of Murtasim. This caring and supportive Murtasim is not what she expected, so she still trying to process things .

No I don’t hate meerab, infact I find her acts amusing and entertaining. If not for her who would have known Murtasim had this side to him :-)

Actually I so wanted her to ask him if she could complete law ,instead of the other condition in contact and see his reaction

Edited by Winterberry - 1 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spnfan

Yumna stole murtu's shawl😆

Lahaulvilaquvat

Uska shawl mere paas hoga.

Tum yaad rakhiyo!

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Does anyone remember when OKhalid Bhat made a parody of Humsafar??? Mai has hasss ke pagal ho gayi thi…