Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Basically, if we cannot feel for all characters, it is a badly written show. At the same time, if we are unable to look at things objectively, we are letting our personal bias influence what we feel about how the characters behave or should behave.

it is very obvious that the show is written in a way that allows certain liberties to the ML but the FL has lesser liberties. We may say that’s how society is, but it is also possible that we think such imbalance is needed or we choose to think that there are other ways to make up for this imbalance

Meerab is stupid

Murtasim is hot headed

Meerab is a brat

Murtasim is controlling

Meerab is selfish

Murtasim is conservative

Meerab is naive

Murtasim is tenacious

Somehow we hold the woman responsible for her actions whereas the man is beholden to his circumstances. And that notion is manipulated by regressive storytellers.

As a viewer of this show, I don’t “feel” for any of them. The actors are good looking and the push pull romance is fun to watch. If I was to break down every action logically, I honestly would stop watching the show. Whether we want to accept it or not, this show is regressive. It’s not about what happened to Meerab, or how Murtasim can or should do, it’s how the show is written. It’s quite standpat, plain and simple.

Both of them are equally wrong, dono hi ek jisey hain. They are flawed human beings, imperfect one but the reason this drama is hit because these imperfect characters are shown as perfect match for each other who gives equal takkar to each other.

The reason why Murtasim gets free pass because after marriage he is been the softie one. He is trying his best to be sweet with meerub. He is the one who is nibhaying this marriage. But yes we can't deny he has done blunders too. But People are liking his caring side for meerub. Still that slap is unforgivable.

This is not a new story, aisy characters ko hamesha sy audience ka support aur appreciation mila hai. Phir chaye aisy characters male hoon yan female. Agar shadi ky baad Murtasim stubborn aur rude hota aur meerub efforts daalti toh audience would have supported meerub except few ones who are blind fangirls who like bad boys 🥴

Description of Aisy characters: One of the life partner who shows soft side, takes care of his/her partner. Handle all tantrums of his/her partner.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

On different note the show is going places. It’s riding on their chemistry and Wahaj acting. Look at craze and popularity of Wahaj in India .

Hope they don’t make kichidi and raita of the show. I know shooting is done , there is separation track also but hopefully it’s decently shot . For once I wish ML doesn’t doubt FL char and separation is because of diff issue.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Winterberry

True ! He has been trying so hard since long and when she actually came fwd he pushed her .Told na he is not an intelligent being as he thinks he is .

He could have hugged and then scolded her na. So Selfish 😣

Let’s wait and see Pool main girne ke baad kuch action mileage yeah sab kuch mileage ya nahin !But these two are like inversely proportional, so ummed kam heen hain!

Ye dekh winter

https://twitter.com/fiercy_jhalli/status/1627972697534894080?t=kYg4SnnH9ItPi44jM4pkqQ&s=19

Pool wale scene se mujhe zyada umeed nahi hai. Mujhe lag raha hai they will end the episode there and next episode mein agala scene aayega.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Han i know.......baad mein pachtayega. Itna accha mauka tha 🤣🤣

Jhala kahin ka 😂

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

But I'm with murtasim on this part when you see your near ones getting short due to you .. you behave like only

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Jhala kahin ka 😂

Phir accent mein bol raha hai " You are Selfish"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Did those idiots even know she is in car ? I mean till Murtasim came back and saw she is missing they didn’t even react.

They are more useless than john Abraham's shirts 🤣

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co61dNOoC4O/?igshid=NDk5N2NlZjQ=

Screenshot_20230221-170211.jpg

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago

Word Count: 1

On different note the show is going places. It’s riding on their chemistry and Wahaj acting. Look at craze and popularity of Wahaj in India .

Hope they don’t make kichidi and raita of the show. I know shooting is done , there is separation track also but hopefully it’s decently shot . For once I wish ML doesn’t doubt FL char and separation is because of diff issue.

Yes please not shakk and misunderstanding wala track