Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry

where is the shawl yaar ?

He has packed it and is fedexing it to me! 😆

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Just one simple question to everyone.. why didn't Murtasim tell her about the feud and why shouldn't she go out of the car.

Has Murtasim apologised to Meerab about keeping her in the dark or even shown an iota of remorse about not sharing this 'important' info. with her. Isn't he an idiot and plain simple stupid oh so handsome 'guy'?

Did she miss the truck full of useless bodyguards with huge guns and also isnt she aware of family dynamics/fueds since she has been regular in this family.

And yes he shld have told those are enemy lands, though my two cents she would have still ventured there .

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

they will hate meerab unnecessarily even yumna zaidi 😡 as they have said, it's given .

1. But they won't even bat an eye when Murtasim won't apologies for the slap .

2. They won't say anything , when he says ' mujhe tumhe Jaan se Marne ka man karta hai ' repeatedly in anger

3. They won't say anything when he will accept soup in his marital bed from his obsessive lover !

4. They won't say anything when he will tell her to jump from terrace to prove her ' Character' ( oh , how logical way . Probably if her character is good ,she would fly after jumping off the Terrace 🤭)

5. Defend him for " izzat ke badle izzat " dialogues and implementing it even by bringing a woman as a slave !😡😡😡😡

6. And , coz of his ,,,,,His enemity ( mind you) with the mallik's she gets kidnapped

In future don't even be shocked , if they would forgive him for marrying HAYA whom he called his SISTER !( They say , they would ship murtasim with haya )

Let me add a few more things.. They won't say anything when Murtasim:

8. has a problem with Meerab being 'adopted' aka 'najaiz aulaad. He was very angry when he came to know that Meerab is not waqas's daughter and he is being asked to marry a bainaam o nishaan girl.

9. Will drag Meerab out of her birthday party arranged by her friends, in fact drag her out of everywhere because it is Murtasim. Is sai koi poochay .. bhai tum kaun aur kia right tumhara?

9. Utters dialogies like 'chalo warna yahin qayamat utha doon ga' aur 'laikin mujh sai daro'.

10. doesn't object to Maa Begum's double standards kai aap ko Waqas ki tarbiat pai tou bara aiteraaz hai .. ghar main jo Haya ki tarbiat maan begum app nai khud ki hai uska kuch nahin. Matlab Meerab should be like Haya tou it will be fine.

11. and ohh that slap.. that slappppp... it pi***s me off so much kai bhai haath pakar kai tum nai roka tha na.. phir tumhain ghussa bhi aagaya .. aur tum nai haath bhi jar diya. Murtasim deserves an equal and opposite reaction. In fact double reaction for this because of pehel aur ziadti both.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Did she miss the truck full of useless bodyguards with huge guns and also isnt she aware of family dynamics/fueds since she has been regular in this family.

And yes he shld have told those are enemy lands, though my two cents she would have still ventured there .

Murtasim kai saath tou bodyguards sheher main bhi hotay hain. No indication that she is aware of any such thing. She wasn't even aware of that khandaan ki khawateen gaon chadar pehen kai jaati hain. Itna bara lecture Murtasim nai isi liye diya na yehi indicate karnay kai liye kai Meerab doesn't know the dynamics of Murtasim's gaon.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Let me add a few more things.. They won't say anything when Murtasim:

8. has a problem with Meerab being 'adopted' aka 'najaiz aulaad. He was very angry when he came to know that Meerab is not waqas's daughter and he is being asked to marry a bainaam o nishaan girl.

9. Will drag Meerab out of her birthday party arranged by her friends, in fact drag her out of everywhere because it is Murtasim. Is sai koi poochay .. bhai tum kaun aur kia right tumhara?

9. Utters dialogies like 'chalo warna yahin qayamat utha doon ga' aur 'laikin mujh sai daro'.

10. doesn't object to Maa Begum's double standards kai aap ko Waqas ki tarbiat pai tou bara aiteraaz hai .. ghar main jo Haya ki tarbiat maan begum app nai khud ki hai uska kuch nahin. Matlab Meerab should be like Haya tou it will be fine.

11. and ohh that slap.. that slappppp... it pi***s me off so much kai bhai haath pakar kai tum nai roka tha na.. phir tumhain ghussa bhi aagaya .. aur tum nai haath bhi jar diya. Murtasim deserves an equal and opposite reaction. In fact double reaction for this because of pehel aur ziadti both.

exactly 💯💯💯💯💯💯
madhuvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Going through BTS on twitter , it does look like Haya will get married and if it's Murtasim then .....

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dilsha

. I had a feeling he wud be the reason murtasim Will misunderstand meerab but I am surprised seeing his crazy side. seeing him in last epi it’s like hayas ghost got him.

waqas obviously doesn’t know his daughter. He will believe anything a crazy person says. At least anwar had some sense according to precap. And they have come to qs meerab. She doesn’t even want to see them. maa begum and murtasim will also doubt something is wrong. Otherwise they won’t come back to meet meerab

Bold: 🤣🤣 haya n him would make perfect pair together 🤣

rohail+ haya= #RoYa

Waqas shuru me theek tha but jbse bhabhi begum ke pass me se gya hai dimaag kho gya uska so much travelling between Hyderabad n karachi 🤪 but i guess he is also more worried abt the fact tht "maine meerab ko aazadi di toh usne glt fayeda toh nhi uthaya" n thats why he is believing it or wants to confirm

But when marriage was abt to happen meerab already told tht there is no one in her life n she never took advantage of the freedom given by him still......🤦‍♀️

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: madhuvan

Going through BTS on twitter , it does look like Haya will get married and if it's Murtasim then .....

But Murtasim ne toh kha tha ki for him haya is like mariyam..... so shaadiiiii 😭

Murtasim ko zabardasti shaadi me koi nhi bitha skta or khud se wo agree krega is a big deal

HOPING FOR A GOOD ENDING FOR THIS SHOW #MEERASIM ❤️😭

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wait re baba Murtasim ka bhi time ayega! If he doubts her integrity /Kirdar you can see all chappals and Belans flying his way just like his shawl flies.

so far forum has been balanced, I don’t see people bashing meerab so much.

But many raised voice when he slapped her, the entire scene was so mis directed . He slaps and then that romantic music, his expression and then caressin her cheek . Worst is Anwar and Haya in background .

Look when meerab slaps poori khandaan ka izzat goes kaput and she even doesn’t raise her hand ! That’s meerab for you. For all izzat ,khandaan and rivayat talks these people make she is making nice Tamasha

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh boy, this thread is moving too fast. Last I visited 90s pe tha...now its already in the 130s. Looks like we will need a new thread before Wednesday😆

Khub saara pyaar to Sera 🤗. Thank you for the tag. Or else, mai pakka yeh interview waali news miss kar jaati.

I am so happy for Hassan 🤣🤣. He has been fully going lattu over Wahaj. Shukar hai usko chance mil gaya to meet him and do his tareef personally to him. Looking forward to it. 😳