Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

He didn't warn her. He simply said not to go out of the car and when she asked why he didn't say anything. How could she predict she will be kidnapped? Why would he even leave her alone close to enemy's territory? He could have taken her with him as well. The girl is wearing a full sleeve anarkali. She is fully covered.

I don't think she was that close. But yes.. after running after those goats she went very far, and he couldn't take her with him while discussing matters with ppl, coz they are in a conservative village.. women stay away from ajnabi men. And covered means that she has to cover her hair also.

He clearly knows she got kidnapped as he rescued her from the enemy's farm house. Why take her and leave her alone in a place where there is danger?

She wasn't alone . There were those useless gurads too.smiley36

Why would meerab even think she is in danger when murtasim and his mother boost about how they own the entire village? She isn't aware about malliks and their feud with murtasim.

If it was for Mukhtar Malik he wouldn't kidnap her. It was his loafar son. Even one of the guards warned him against kidnapping Meerab , but he ignored it.

I agree that one needs to be careful when they are around unknown people or place but she was surrounded with bodyguards and she simply went out to play with goats. People esp women has to be careful even while they are at home in broad daylight in countries like India or pak but that dosn't mean we should sit inside a locked room forever. There is danger everywhere. That don't stop us from living our life. We all know bad things happen all around the world but that doesn't mean we expect something bad will happen to us as well.

I agree, everyone needs freedom. And even in the most dangerous places you can't live between 4 walls.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: awida

Finally caught up with the last 4 episodes.

I couldn't believe Meerab can be this foolish and irritating.. but she even made me hate Yumna Zaidi. I am afraid one day I may start liking Haya.🤪 She ran after those goats like a child , and when her hubby rescued her after much difficulty she refused to accept her fault.😲

I am only concerned about Murtasim. The guy is going crazy for a girl who is nothing more than a big trouble. I loved how he expressed his feelings , and it was a treat watching Wahaj expressions throughout the episodes.. from a lover to a flirt to an angry young man. What a magical performance!👏

I agree..

he didn't tell her that it's enemy territory and bodyguards were useless ..but she wasn't guilty/scared of her reckless behavior , like what all could have happened to her if murtasim didn't rescue her on time? On the top of it , she removed bullets from his gun. She should at least be thankful to him..it was a lol moment when she told maliks men that I have nothing to do with murtasims feud so move😆

The point is not whether she did the right thing or wrong , without knowing anything if one blunders around , it's totally stupid. Or at least try to see; try to know the reality first . If she has to keep the "strong woman" facade , why not escape Maliks men ? Like do something smart..She became a damsel in distress in 2 mins . Just playing the woman's card doesn't do it everytime. She acts dumb all the time and tries to give this impression that she can topple the entire world with her stupid talks alone.

N before anyone pounces on me and remind me of her sad history , it's not bec she was forced to marry murtasim. She was always like this ..the first time murtasim picked her from roadside it was the same scenario ..there r ways to get things done n hers is just plain stupid.

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Yumna looks cute , but i must say wahaj has impacable dressing sense 🥵

Oh yes yes, he is handsome ❤️

Nd I am so glad he ditched murtasim's wardrobe for a change..

madhuvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You all remember Kaisi Ye Khudgarzi show ,I heard it was very popular but ending ruined it

If Haya and Murtu get married , this show is over for good and I hope writers don't make such foolish mistake.

Do whatever you want but keep others away. Only Meerab and Murtu should be in the end. No other marriage and everything weird and toxic

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just one simple question to everyone.. why didn't Murtasim tell her about the feud and why shouldn't she go out of the car.

Has Murtasim apologised to Meerab about keeping her in the dark or even shown an iota of remorse about not sharing this 'important' info. with her. Isn't he an idiot and plain simple stupid oh so handsome 'guy'?

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Just one simple question to everyone.. why didn't Murtasim tell her about the feud and why shouldn't she go out of the car.

Has Murtasim apologised to Meerab about keeping her in the dark or even shown an iota of remorse about not sharing this 'important' info. with her. Isn't he an idiot and plain simple stupid oh so handsome 'guy'?

they will hate meerab unnecessarily even yumna zaidi 😡 as they have said, it's given .

1. But they won't even bat an eye when Murtasim won't apologies for the slap .

2. They won't say anything , when he says ' mujhe tumhe Jaan se Marne ka man karta hai ' repeatedly in anger

3. They won't say anything when he will accept soup in his marital bed from his obsessive lover !

4. They won't say anything when he will tell her to jump from terrace to prove her ' Character' ( oh , how logical way . Probably if her character is good ,she would fly after jumping off the Terrace 🤭)

5. Defend him for " izzat ke badle izzat " dialogues and implementing it even by bringing a woman as a slave !😡😡😡😡

6. And , coz of his ,,,,,His enemity ( mind you) with the mallik's she gets kidnapped

In future don't even be shocked , if they would forgive him for marrying HAYA whom he called his SISTER !( They say , they would ship murtasim with haya )

Edited by Madhuilove - 1 years ago
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This show is pure entertainment.. Wahaj delivers his character with so much conviction... Nopes wle can't just question him we just watch drool n combust... Not all shows are for analysing

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Basically, if we cannot feel for all characters, it is a badly written show. At the same time, if we are unable to look at things objectively, we are letting our personal bias influence what we feel about how the characters behave or should behave.

it is very obvious that the show is written in a way that allows certain liberties to the ML but the FL has lesser liberties. We may say that’s how society is, but it is also possible that we think such imbalance is needed or we choose to think that there are other ways to make up for this imbalance

Meerab is stupid

Murtasim is hot headed

Meerab is a brat

Murtasim is controlling

Meerab is selfish

Murtasim is conservative

Meerab is naive

Murtasim is tenacious

Somehow we hold the woman responsible for her actions whereas the man is beholden to his circumstances. And that notion is manipulated by regressive storytellers.

As a viewer of this show, I don’t “feel” for any of them. The actors are good looking and the push pull romance is fun to watch. If I was to break down every action logically, I honestly would stop watching the show. Whether we want to accept it or not, this show is regressive. It’s not about what happened to Meerab, or how Murtasim can or should do, it’s how the show is written. It’s quite standpat, plain and simple.

madhuvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am also a new Wahaj fan but it's funny to me how these new fangirls are hating on actress for "hurting" their ML

Be real , this is just a entertaining story in the first place and secondly, Murtu has his own fair share of doing stupid things.