Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Tu ruk mai tujhe saare aise hi post mein tag karungi

🤣🤣

Haww par kyun, meine kya kiya 🥺

Nooo please nooo

Murtu can't be like humsafar's hero. Aisa kuch kiya toh story ruin hojani hai.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Why you tagging me in all these intimate scenes discussion 😂

On serious note yes, itni zaida intimacy nhi dekhayi jati pak shows main. Hug is a huge thing in pak dramas 😂

Woh bhi bhot kaam dramas main milti hai. There are few jin main forehead/hand kiss bhi hoti huyi hai, that rarely happened tho. Do you wanna watch those dramas 😂

This is my first ever pak show...I watched for their chemistry...I am guessing tere bin is the first pak show they showed hug in darkness FL is on ML's arms...and lots of flirting from ML😄 if that was ITV they would have done many things by now.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Nhiiii that leap+separation thing should not happen ☹️

See end of the day thank god pak dramas are limited episodes. So within that this show will pull all formulaic stunts. But because it is limited episodes, we all get closure from this addiction.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Finally caught up with the last 4 episodes.

I couldn't believe Meerab can be this foolish and irritating.. but she even made me hate Yumna Zaidi. I am afraid one day I may start liking Haya.🤪 She ran after those goats like a child , and when her hubby rescued her after much difficulty she refused to accept her fault.😲

I am only concerned about Murtasim. The guy is going crazy for a girl who is nothing more than a big trouble. I loved how he expressed his feelings , and it was a treat watching Wahaj expressions throughout the episodes.. from a lover to a flirt to an angry young man. What a magical performance!👏

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: awida

Finally caught up with the last 4 episodes.

I couldn't believe Meerab can be this foolish and irritating.. but she even made me hate Yumna Zaidi. I am afraid one day I may start liking Haya.🤪 She ran after those goats like a child , and when her hubby rescued her after much difficulty she refused to accept her fault.😲

I am only concerned about Murtasim. The guy is going crazy for a girl who is nothing more than a big trouble. I loved how he expressed his feelings , and it was a treat watching Wahaj expressions throughout the episodes.. from a lover to a flirt to an angry young man. What a magical performance!👏

How is getting kidnapped her fault? She got kidnapped because of murtasim's feud with those guys. He is the one that left her at the enemy's territory with useless bodyguards and without any warning. He is the one that knows how dangerous that place is and how dangerous the mallik family is. She is coming to that place for the first time and she just went out to play with baby goats. Why should she feel sorry for something she is not at all in fault for? Getting kidnapped will never be the fault of the victim.

If anything murtasim should be angry at those useless bodyguards who didn't even notice that their malkin got out of the car. It's not like meerab was trying to sneak out.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What impressive sleuthing by fans.

Anyway here’s my prediction for the last episode or ending based on all these images and BTS.

Positive ending: Separation has happened. Murtasim finally agrees to marry Haya and its wedding day (remember Haya applied ubtan to herself because she will become his Dulhan- this was foreshadowing) . Think BTS where Haya is in red and Murtasim in white. MM’s daughter falls very ill just then and Meerab shows up just in time to ask Murtasim for help. M and Haya’s wedding canceled. So yes - Haya will become his Dulhan but not wife. Maybe this time Murtasim says no at time of Nikah!

Sad ending: Nikah has happened and THEN Meerab shows up with daughter. Omg that would be tragic. But this would explain the green dress Haya is in. People are calling this the Walima get up. I can’t imagine the fandom’ outrage if this happens

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: spnfan

How is getting kidnapped her fault? She got kidnapped because of murtasim's feud with those guys. He is the one that left her at the enemy's territory with useless bodyguards and without any warning. He is the one that knows how dangerous that place is and how dangerous the mallik family is. She is coming to that place for the first time and she just went out to play with baby goats. Why should she feel sorry for something she is not at all in fault for? Getting kidnapped will never be the fault of the victim.

If anything murtasim should be angry at those useless bodyguards who didn't even notice that their malkin got out of the car. It's not like meerab was trying to sneak out.

He warned her not to go out of the car. How could he predict that someone may kidnap her. It doesn't happen everyday in the village. He wasn't aware of it even after rescuing her.. only when she told him the whole story he discovered it.

That place is dangerouse , and he warned her.. usually when you go to a place for the 1st time you be carefull, specially when someone warns you. He told her to be covered , but she didn't listen to him. An apology isn't a big deal when she saw how worried he was . 😔

I know those useless guards should be blamed.. I laughed many times watching them . Also laughed when I saw the obssessed Ruhail with his big paper which has Meerab's pics writing love notes like a teenager.😆

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: awida

He warned her not to go out of the car. How could he predict that someone may kidnap her. It doesn't happen everyday in the village. He wasn't aware of it even after rescuing her.. only when she told him the whole story he discovered it.

That place is dangerouse , and he warned her.. usually when you go to a place for the 1st time you be carefull, specially when someone warns you. He told her to be covered , but she didn't listen to him. An apology isn't a big deal when she saw how worried he was . 😔

I know those useless guards should be blamed.. I laughed many times watching them . Also laughed when I saw the obssessed Ruhail with his big paper which has Meerab's pics writing love notes like a teenager.😆

He didn't warn her. He simply said not to go out of the car and when she asked why he didn't say anything. How could she predict she will be kidnapped? Why would he even leave her alone close to enemy's territory? He could have taken her with him as well. The girl is wearing a full sleeve anarkali. She is fully covered.

He clearly knows she got kidnapped as he rescued her from the enemy's farm house. Why take her and leave her alone in a place where there is danger? Why would meerab even think she is in danger when murtasim and his mother boost about how they own the entire village? She isn't aware about malliks and their feud with murtasim.

I agree that one needs to be careful when they are around unknown people or place but she was surrounded with bodyguards and she simply went out to play with goats. People esp women has to be careful even while they are at home in broad daylight in countries like India or pak but that doesn't mean we should sit inside a locked room forever. There is danger everywhere. That don't stop us from living our life. We all know bad things happen all around the world but that doesn't mean we expect something bad will happen to us as well.

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Omg🤣 Can't wait for this IV 🥳

Thank god wahaj took a break from murtasim's dressing style... as much I am loving murtasim's wardrobe, it's weird to see wahaj carrying the character off screen too...

Nd yumna is looking gorgeous ❤️